I'm an inventor

Started by motomadness, July 28, 2004, 05:33:34 AM

stumpy

VARIABLE CAM TIMING  eh? Is that engine a Honda? Sounds like a VTEC thing. Great job Shawn!
I once invented a 24hp, liquid cooled seed spreader...Never got a patent on it though :-/ ;D

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

cornercamping

Someone make an operational mute button for women, and I'll pay to have it patented  ;) ;D

All i've been hearing all day:

"Your on the phone again?  All you do is sit on the phone, and play with that stupid internet thing."  "When are you gonna... blah, blah, blah."

It's kinda like listening to that one person on Charlie Brown.

Wah.Wah.Wah.Wha Wha.....

<running skeered>

EX#996

QuoteSomeone make an operational mute button for women, and I'll pay to have it patented  ;) ;D

<running skeered>

You should be running scared after a comment like that.  Keep it up and that new wife of yours will be collecting on your life insurance....   >:(   ;)

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

cornercamping

I got a little scared after I saw your name as the new post to the thread  :o :( ;D

I'm still working on the pewney part  :(

;D

stickman

You guys will be thanking me when you're old and losing your teeth:

United States Patent  6,124,374  
Kolias ,   et al.  September 26, 2000  

Antimicrobial denture adhesive and cleanser compositions

;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Gee, as a writer with a pending copyright, I feel... so... inadequate!
Oh well.  I'm proud of you Sean.  You guys can go ahead and change the world, and I'll just write about it.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

motomadness

Congratulations to you K3.  When's it coming out?

StumpysWife

QuoteVARIABLE CAM TIMING  eh? Is that engine a Honda? Sounds like a VTEC thing. Great job Shawn!
I once invented a 24hp, liquid cooled seed spreader...Never got a patent on it though :-/ ;D

Stumpy

But we did slap a Ruff Ryders sticker on it!  ;D

You're right Edgar.  He is special.   ;)  

Heather

Super Dave

;D  Nice job.  Give yourself a pat on the back.
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteCongratulations to you K3.  When's it coming out?
Not sold yet.  I applied for a copyright from the feds, so that is pending.  I do have a publisher who read a chapter and asked to see the rest.  I'm waiting...  hoping...  dreaming...
Dear Sir or Madam would you read my book it took me years to write could you take a look?  I can SOOOOO relate! :-/
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteNot sold yet.  I applied for a copyright from the feds, so that is pending.  I do have a publisher who read a chapter and asked to see the rest.  I'm waiting...  hoping...  dreaming...

Oooooo.... How exciting!

Can I get a first edition autographed copy?  

;)

Dawn

I will never have a patent.....

I will probably never have anything copywrited....

I will not go down in the history books of doing anything significant.....

Talk about feeling inadequate   :-/

Oh well, you poor souls will just have to put up with me.

Dawn   ;)