News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Lap Times @ RR this weekend

Started by watsonx11, July 25, 2004, 06:01:17 PM

watsonx11

They mentioned an email address that  you could send a request and they would send you all your lap times.  This was while I was @ Roebling Roads this weekend.  Jul 24 & 25.

Do any of you know what the address might be?

Thanks

smoke

I heard a lot of  f $$$$ up crap happened at RR. I'm glad every thing fell through for me going.   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Thanks peanut for helping my teammate #201 out with his bike. Sean (Morph) and I are  leaving on the 10th for Barber.

hooter31

what happened at RRR this weekend?i was there and must have missed it

Photo_Chick

A bad crash on Friday between two guys going into Turn 9.  One was life flighted out but they are both going to be ok.  A few other crashes here and there, some busted up bikes.  Guys having a blast racing in the rain....

smoke

Fines were given for bikes on before 8 even though they were going to tech  :o

The air lift out was one of the god father racing boys. ( not quicktoy)

Thanks Quick toy for gettting the palstics to danny so quickly

lost race entry forms
the gates being locked.. so people were locked in

Clay

I've learned after being at RRR twice now that the staff of RRR (not CCS) seem to be real jerks.  They act like they don't give a damn about us bike racers.  I swear, that lady working the gate is a total bitch.  Both times I've been there she just acted like she was pissed at the world.  Maybe I just got the wrong impression, but the first (and second) impressions haven't been that great.   ::)

As for the CCS staff, everyone was great and friendly.  My only beef was hearing a 3rd or 2nd call for a race when there never was a 1st or 2nd.  

It seemed to be a pretty good weekend wreck/injury wise except for the one bad wreck.  I hear he's going to be ok, but it sucks anytime someone gets life flighted out.  I didn't see any red flags though, which is always a great thing!  

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteAs for the CCS staff, everyone was great and friendly.  My only beef was hearing a 3rd or 2nd call for a race when there never was a 1st or 2nd.  

Well then quit racing the SE events and come up to Blackhawk Aug 17-18.:D:D TN isnt hat far.;)
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

watsonx11

OK back to the orginail question..

Does anyone know the email to get laptimes?  It was something @ hotmail.com

Thanks

RADRB8

Kevin said if you couldn't remember the website to e-mail him and he would send it (The adress) to you... ;D and you could request times that way...
Tactical Racing
ASRA #93
CCS # 93
TPM Coach #93
Never Underestimate the Old Guys...

2006 R6

quicktoy

np Smoke. I knew he needed it ASAP, and it was one less part he had to worry about finding
My return as an Amateur