Hey Reverend Rice (Now Moto GP spoiler)

Started by Protein Filled, July 23, 2004, 06:23:36 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteI just did, refresh the page.  

Here's the bet:

If I lose $500.00 to charity and a case of beer to you.
If you lose $100.00 to charity and a case of beer to me.

I said I will spot you 20 points as of now.  So, even though Rossi has a 20 point lead as of today on Biaggi, we'll call it even at 164 points, and at the end of the year, wherever Biaggi finishes in points, we'll add 20 to it and we'll count that as his standings.  Regardless, Rossi will still win.

It's a deal rich  :-X!

cornercamping

QuoteIt's a deal rich jackass!

;D  Your ass out on this one.  Only thing Biaggi is gonna do is crash out in a couple of races trying to catch up on points.   :D  I"m not rich, I'm just not worried about losing.  

diesel748

I know Rev pays his debt's I hope C C does b/c everybody has seen this.

DANG spottn 20 pts

lbk

Now this is getting interesting. Spotting Biaggi 20pts, wow, that's bold.

Can't say much though I have a bet going with a friend Rossi against ANY honda rider winning the championship so he's already got like 3 to 1 odds on it.

cornercamping

QuoteI know Rev pays his debt's I hope C C does b/c everybody has seen this.

DANG spottn 20 pts

I pay my bets, always.  I made a bet with H-man and paid up.  That one was $150.00 I believe.  Don't matter though.  That asshat Biaggi is lucky if he can make it thru every race without crashing out cause Rossi ain't playin no more.

cornercamping

QuoteNow this is getting interesting. Spotting Biaggi 20pts, wow, that's bold.

No it's not.  Biaggi can't control his emotions.  He'll get upset as Rossi walks away with a huge point lead, and he'll start crashing out.  He's done it before.  3 or 4 races in a row.  That's why he hates Rossi so much.  Biaggi will throw it away trying to keep up with Rossi.  Rossi is too controlled to let Biaggi even come close. Rossi hit the "hand out asses" switch at Donnington and it doesn't get shut off until the season is over.  Biaggi panics, and ends up in what, 17th place?  Watch the race again.  Regardless, the ONLY chance Biaggi has of winning the championship is if Rossi goes down hard and get injured to the point of retirement, cause Rossi won't give up even if he has to ride hurt.

lbk

QuoteNo it's not.  Biaggi can't control his emotions.  He'll get upset as Rossi walks away with a huge point lead, and he'll start crashing out.  He's done it before.  3 or 4 races in a row.  That's why he hates Rossi so much.  Biaggi will throw it away trying to keep up with Rossi.  Rossi is too controlled to let Biaggi even come close. Rossi hit the "hand out asses" switch at Donnington and it doesn't get shut off until the season is over.  Biaggi panics, and ends up in what, 17th place?  Watch the race again.  Regardless, the ONLY chance Biaggi has of winning the championship is if Rossi goes down hard and get injured to the point of retirement, cause Rossi won't give up even if he has to ride hurt.

Oh trust me I know, just thought I much some popcorn and watch Reverend try and find his salvation.

2001 that happened consistently Rossi would just sit behind him pressuring him and pressuring him and sure enough he'd crash. I think there was like 3 or 4 races towards the end of that season that he did that.

TZDeSioux

hey rich jackass.....The charity I pick for the $500 donation is the Rev's Land Cruiser accessories fund.

tigerblade

Quotehey rich jackass.....The charity I pick for the $500 donation is the Rev's Land Cruiser accessories fund.

That won't buy even one of the twenny-fo's...   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

cornercamping

Quotehey rich jackass.....The charity I pick for the $500 donation is the Rev's Land Cruiser accessories fund.

No no no... It has to go to a worthy charity. Help out the kids, forget the Land Cruiser.   ;)

cornercamping

QuoteOh trust me I know, just thought I much some popcorn and watch Reverend try and find his salvation.

He needs to find his checkbook  ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteThat won't buy even one of the twenny-fo's...   :-/

I was thinking floor mats and some gold fronts for my teef.