Bad Rumor Floating Around

Started by TrackAddix, July 22, 2004, 02:23:39 PM

TrackAddix

Hey Gang,

There is a bad rumor floating around that our upcoming event at Heartland has been canceled...

THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE AND COULDN'T BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!!

The weekend is a GO and is well on its way to being SOLD OUT!  If you haven't gotten signed up yet...GET ON IT before you get left outside the gate.

Edge Performance Riding Courses has cancelled their track day at HPT that was suppose to be taking place this weekend.  I think that is where the confusion is occurring.

Again, the TRACKADDIX BIKEJAM WEEKEND at HPT on July 31st and Aug 1st is still on!!!!  See you there, don't miss out!

------------------------------------
Keep it on 2 wheels and a puck!
Dean Rumfola
TrackAddix Racing, Track Days, and Suspension Tuning School
www.TrackAddix.com
MRA, CRA, CCS #545

LMsports

And as always we will be there with tire and parts support for the weekend. I'm looking forward to spending a couple of days getting my suspension dialed in for that place...I may even bring my dirt bike.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

stumpy

That's not the only bad rumor, I guess at the last BHF Edgar Dorn was caught in a compromising position with my center mount exhaust while Paul Buxton held the bike upright in the middle of the night.....But you didn't here that from me ;D

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

GSXR RACER MIKE

The rumor was about the last event of the season (for the Midwest regions) at Heartland Park in mid-November. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Protein Filled

QuoteThat's not the only bad rumor, I guess at the last BHF Edgar Dorn was caught in a compromising position with my center mount exhaust while Paul Buxton held the bike upright in the middle of the night.....But you didn't here that from me ;D

Stumpy

Whoooa Stumpy, at the time you said you weren't jealous! Now we know the truth... ;D It was a bit tight though.

And all I said was that she was a bit lean and needed a shot of Nitrous. You should have seen what Johnson did later that night after drinking all the rum  :o :o :o

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteThat's not the only bad rumor, I guess at the last BHF Edgar Dorn was caught in a compromising position with my center mount exhaust while Paul Buxton held the bike upright in the middle of the night.....But you didn't here that from me ;D
Well Stumpy, you DO have a nice tail section...

It's kinda creepy how often Edgar's name comes up in realtion to various acts of  :-X... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EM JAY

Stumpy

I do not condone any such actions but do support the saying....What happens at Blackhawk, stays at Blackhawk... ;D

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

K3 Chris Onwiler

Aaaaaaaakkkk!!!!!!!  I've been censored!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Dawn

QuoteAaaaaaaakkkk!!!!!!!  I've been censored!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

;D

Renee jumps on during the day....

...  There are some things I don't want to explain to her at this age.

Dawn   ;)

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteRenee jumps on during the day....

...  There are some things I don't want to explain to her at this age.

Dawn   ;)
It's just a town in the Bible... :D

Dawn

QuoteIt's just a town in the Bible... :D

True....

;)