News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VP at Roebling next weekend?

Started by ecumike, July 13, 2004, 08:04:00 PM

Clay

So is there any word on whether or not we're going to have VP down here?!?!

GAMEDIC

QuoteSo is there any word on whether or not we're going to have VP down here?!?!
I don't know anything as of yet...and i leave out tonight for IN ... so i really don't know what to tell you... i have asked a couple of people and posted it here ...but haven't heard anything else

Cindy_Ivey

I am trying to work something out to get someone there.  We haven't seen many preorders and that is what will be the deciding factor.  I am scheduled to be at CMP for a WERA race but I may come to RRR on Saturday morning only to deliver fuel.  But like I said, it will be dependant on the preoders.  I can't afford the gas for the 5 hour drive there and back for only 3-4 drums of fuel.

Cindy

GAMEDIC

Thanks Cindy... call me tomorow when you get to work..

Clay

Hey Cindy,
If you'll be there I'll preorder.  I wasn't going to preorder though if no one was going to show up.  Is the website the same? (http://www.teamvelocityracing.com/vp.html)

Clay

BTW, what's the cost for a drum instead of a can of U4?

speedster_1

QuoteHey Cindy,
If you'll be there I'll preorder.  I wasn't going to preorder though if no one was going to show up.  Is the website the same? (http://www.teamvelocityracing.com/vp.html)

me 2....I'll take..and preorder now.. a 15 gal drum of U4 if someone will be there....

speedster_1

Cindy, hope it helps...I just put in a preorder for 15 gal of U4.  If you right on the edge of going/not going....I can take/order another 15 gal drum....Let us know!

Thanks.

Clay

I filled out mine too, 2 cans of U4.  Please let us know if you'll be there!

speedster_1

I emailed Cindy about me picking up fuel on my way.  It won't be an extreme route change for me.  Cindy told me to call her later tonight/tomorrow. I can only haul what will fit in the back of my truck bed...maybe a few more in the trailer but it's pretty packed already!

I'm sure she or I will post something here if I'm doing the fuel hauling....

Hopefully we'll have VP fuel to race with!

speedster_1

We should have fuel. ;D  Cindy is planning on being there late Friday and Saturday morning.  It might just be her in the truck..no trailer or canopy but will have the track make an announcement.  She needs to have everyone get their fuel ASAP so she can head back to CMP on Saturday.