VIR this weekend

Started by GAMEDIC, October 03, 2002, 09:21:44 PM

GAMEDIC

Will there be decals there for cont.? i don't have some of them that i need...and don't know where to get them...i.e.  AGV..?

TightSqueeze

At the Tech Shed, we should have all of the stickers that you need.  Typically, they are in a tupperware folder file container.  

Ask any of us working in Tech if you do not readily see it on one of the tables.

Steve Clark
CCS Tech Inspector
TightSqueezeRacing.org

wera331

dose anybody know who the woman was, who was taking alot of pictures ,while her husband was corner working?she told my friend she had some good pictures and I don't know who she is.  thanks.

GAMEDIC

eah here is the #...1-800-622-5740....i had a blast...it was my first race and my first time at VIR.. i was in the UL SS race ...i was the one w earing the bright green shirt..lol...

Frank_Angel

Quotedose anybody know who the woman was, who was taking alot of pictures ,while her husband was corner working?she told my friend she had some good pictures and I don't know who she is.  thanks.

That was Bambi Provenzano, her husband is Dan. She works for Branam's Photography and was taking some awesome photos. You can reach Branam at (434) 685-2710 - http://www.action-fotos.com

prov431

Thanks Frank...I'm slow getting to the BBS lately. For anyone that is in need of photos, Bob B. as Frank said, is who my wife works for. Alternatively, you may email her @ mrsprov99@cs.com and she could help you out as well.
Everyone looked great out there this weekend, and I was damn frustrated sitting at corner 1 instead of racing with y'all. Turned out I got stuck with a bunch of unpostponable(?) contract work at my house which screwed everything up...so I corner worked instead.  Oh well, next time!
Congrats to all the winners!:)