News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BIG Thanks to Lithium Motorsports!

Started by StumpysWife, July 06, 2004, 10:43:25 AM

StumpysWife

Team Stumpy would like to thank Lithium Motorsports for their awesome show of support this weekend at MAM.  Rob, Ryan and the crew are unbelievable!!!!

We got an AMA-level pit stop in between races at MAM (Stumpy had a one race break in between races) in which they had a tire mounted and on the warmer when he came in.  They changed it and dealt with another issue on the bike while Stumpy drank water and visited the little boy's room.  

This is soooo above and beyond anything they have to do--or have time to do.  

Thank you all so much!!!

Heather on behalf of Team Stumpy

Protein Filled

Stumpy had to go to the restroom between races?  :o They are like a block away from the pits! C'mon Heather, maybe you should have just held a bottle for him to pee in!

;D

Lithium rocks!  
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

StumpysWife

This was not on a back-to-back...In that case he ran off the track and hid behind the ambulance while I sat under his umbrella and drank his water.  It was fun.

My bottle holding days are over. :-X

Chuck

Those guys at Lithium are outstanding!!  Thank you Robert for the laptimer swaps, Paul for balancing my wheel at 10:30pm, Ryan for the suspension insight, and Dave for letting me slide on forgetting your name ;).  I don't know what I'd do with out you guys.

Nate R

Can someone give me a brief overview on Lithium? From what I can gather from doing a search on the board about them, they sell tires, fuel, and do they also sell accessories? Just at the track, or is there a retail location???

Thanx much!  ;D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Chuck

Lithium Motorsports is a track side vendor that sells almost anything you'd need to complete your race weekend aside from factory parts.  They stock spare clip ons, rear sets, and levers for most models, aftermarket wheels, brakes pads, oil, fuel, Bridgestone tires, and they also do great suspension work.  I believe Ryan is Traxxion Certified.  They do have a store front in Le Mars, IA where they have a shop, and also new and used bikes.  Soon you'll be able to visit http://www.lithiummotorsports.com/
for more information.  Right now they just list an address and phone number.  These guys are tough to beat in the customer service department as you can tell from the posts.

tigerblade

They have also worked with Tom Mason to take care of the Michelin guys at certain events.  Customer service is second to none.   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

StumpysWife

QuoteThey have also worked with Tom Mason to take care of the Michelin guys at certain events.  Customer service is second to none.   ;)

They were taking care of a Michelin guy when they took care of Stumpy--they mounted his Michelin for him on their wheel and had it warmed up.  For those who don't know, they sell Bridgestones.  

Heather

Nate R

Hmm, OK. Thanx for the info!  ;D

Looking for companies like this to become Motosliders dealers later this year. Should have plenty of sliders out then, and I would like to pick up some internet/trackside dealers.

People like moto-heaven or 10bomb, or 2wheeljunkie.com. Lithium sounds like it will fit right in with what I'm looking for.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Jeff

Does anybody have contact info for Rob from Lithium?

If so, it'd be appreciated...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Chuck

I posted his website info at the top...It had his phone number.  800-894-7190.

Mornings are best as his shop gets a bit busy with calls later in the day.

LMsports

Phone # is (712)546-7747.  Buisness hours are 10 am to 7 pm Tuesday thru Friday and 10-2 on Saturday.  
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

LMsports

I see someone here at the shop posted our hours and contact info. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone that has been showing support to us. Stumpy, Chuck, Edgar, and the rest of you...we really enjoy being a part of your successful race weekends. The only thing better than racing along side you guys is cheering you on and helping you win championships. The CCS really has a quality group of racers and we look forward to being a part of your "pit crews" for many years to come. That pit stop for Stumpy was kind of fun...maybe we should look into sponsoring an endurance team someday.....any takers?
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Chuck

Im always taking!  Endurance racing here comes MC Racing!

Nate R

I tried returning your call this afternoon, Rob, and left a message. I'll try again Friday Morning.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

StumpysWife

QuoteThat pit stop for Stumpy was kind of fun...maybe we should look into sponsoring an endurance team someday.....any takers?

Team Stumpy will definitely have a TC team next year.  We'll have to chat!

Heather