Hope Someone Has Some Money

Started by cornercamping, July 05, 2004, 06:47:00 PM

cornercamping

1:28:33   3rd Intermediate session, lap 5

;D

I'll upload my laptimer (XT USB) screenshot results to my homepage later tonight, once I unpack.

8)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I didn't really get to run against Sunny though. Had a clutch problem early on, and we had to replace the clutch pack  :(

cornercamping

And also let me say, this was my first time at the track this season, so....  ;D

03R6-Rider

Dang, you had to replace the clutch pack in a brand new Mille R Factory?  I thought those bikes were supposed to be decent?  

cornercamping

QuoteDang, you had to replace the clutch pack in a brand new Mille R Factory? ÊI thought those bikes were supposed to be decent? Ê

Nah, Mille wasn't ready.  Rode a 916 instead.

Johnny B

Quote04' Aprilia RSV Mille R Factory

Time: 1:28:00 or better and I win.  
Looks like you're .33 short.  :P
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

quicktoy

was that at the drag strip?
 ;)
My return as an Amateur

03R6-Rider

QuoteNah, Mille wasn't ready.  Rode a 916 instead.
Cool, those are nice bikes.  Bummer about the clutch tho.  Didn't know you had one, or were you sharing a ride?  

Sunny

Dan, you need to recalibrate your lap timer unless you were reporting Ryan's lap time instead of yours!   ::) ;D  I guess I should stay quite about what kind of real lap time you were doing out there as I watched/followed you and passed you.   :P ;D  Oh, for the record, you haven't give me the $500 cash yet!  You've better come up with that money soon!   ;D

Sunny

QuoteCool, those are nice bikes.  Bummer about the clutch tho.  Didn't know you had one, or were you sharing a ride?  

It was Ryan's bike that he's riding.

cornercamping

QuoteLooks like you're .33 short. Ê:P

Actually, your right, I did say that, so I lost.  :(  Damn .33 seconds  >:(  Oh well, I still broke 1:30 which H-Man said wouldn't happen, but I didn't break what I said I would, which is the above.

What kinda beer?

cornercamping

QuoteDan, you need to recalibrate your lap timer unless you were reporting Ryan's lap time instead of yours! Ê ::) ;D ÊI guess I should stay quite about what kind of real lap time you were doing out there as I watched/followed you and passed you. Ê :P ;D ÊOh, for the record, you haven't give me the $500 cash yet! ÊYou've better come up with that money soon! Ê ;D

Uhm Sunny, Calvin will run a 1:28 with his eyes closed, running on 1 cyl, with flat tires.  ::)

As far as given you, you never compared my times to yours.  Infact, after the second time I went out, I never saw your pretty little ass anywhere.  Where were you hiding  ???  I never did see you out at as the same time as me  ???

Sunny

QuoteWhere were you hiding  ???  I never did see you out at as the same time as me  ???

That's true, I didn't see you while gridding up either most of the time.  Did you came out late all the time?   ???   Me, Mike Flis and Jim were looking for you, and never saw you.  I did come up behind you in a few sessions though, so I know how you were doing.  I did passed you a few times, but most of the time I was passing you (after getting back to the groove after 2 sessions), there were also several riders in front of you, and I just pass you all in one shot, and maybe that's why you didn't notice me as I blew by and was gone within a short time.   ;D