Hope Someone Has Some Money

Started by cornercamping, July 05, 2004, 06:47:00 PM

cornercamping

Just don't dump one of my bikes again like you did the 748 >:(  It was a good save but the bike still ended up on the ground.  ::) ;D

Sunny

QuoteJust don't dump one of my bikes again like you did the 748 >:(  It was a good save but the bike still ended up on the ground.  ::) ;D

No problem!   ;D  ;)  I'll mostly likely ride Ryan's R6 instead!  

I said I was really sorry about the 748 incident...........   :-/ :'(  Thank you for not asking me to pay for anything when I offer you new parts for the scratched ones!!!!!!!!!   ;)

Want to come race at Nelson with me this weekend?   ???  It's a WERA North Central event.  Don't worry, most of the original DAN haters there probably hate me more than you now!   ;D  

cornercamping

Sunny, I don't care about the 748.  Plus, you don't have the money to replace what you broke.  :P  How much you think a carbon painted side fairing costs for a 748  :o  You would've been on Gov. cheese for the rest of the year.  :P ;D

cornercamping

Can't come to Nelsons this weekend.  Going to Chicago.  I have a meeting on Fri. all day for work, then spending the weekend shopping in downtown Chicago with the wife.  Already planned, and she'd kill me if I back out.

Sunny

Have fun with the wife and baby this weekend (hopefully not leaving the baya to some strange baby sitter), and good luck with the race next weekend!   ;)  

cornercamping

Quote(hopefully not leaving the baby to some strange baby sitter)

Sunny, sometimes you amaze me.  ::)  No, the baby is going to "grandma's house" for the weekend