Started by cornercamping, July 04, 2004, 05:11:27 PM

cornercamping

cornercamping

turn 5  ???  Which turn was this???

cornercamping

Quote6

I look pretty good on your bike  ;D

H-man

Still planning to race the w/e of 7/24 Dan?

If so are ya gonna be at the LED at Grattan on 7/19?  If so, then I'll see ya there.

BTW, what happened to your Dianesse suit and Mille ???

[singing] It's a long way to sub 1:30...
;D

H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

QuoteStill planning to race the w/e of 7/24 Dan?

If so are ya gonna be at the LED at Grattan on 7/19? ÊIf so, then I'll see ya there.

BTW, what happened to your Dianesse suit and Mille ???

[singing] It's a long way to sub 1:30...
;D

Ê H-man

Why, yes I will. I'll see you there.    ;D  Mille wasn't ready for the track, and suit don't fit  >:(

H-man

All these months >:(  All that money :o  And the suit still doesn't fit :o

Are you going to have to pay extra for someone local (well... in the US anyway) to do add'l alterations?  Or does it do back to Europe with a picture of you wearing it for them to try again?

Oh yeah, you'll know it's me at Grattan 'cause my trailer now reads "Black Ops Racing" and I'll be the yellow plated #42.

H.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

QuoteAll these months >:( ÊAll that money :o ÊAnd the suit still doesn't fit :o

Are you going to have to pay extra for someone local (well... in the US anyway) to do add'l alterations? ÊOr does it do back to Europe with a picture of you wearing it for them to try again?

Oh yeah, you'll know it's me at Grattan 'cause my trailer now reads "Black Ops Racing" and I'll be the yellow plated #42.

ÊH.

Yeah, it's gotta go back to Dainese.  It's Kangaroo, so...  >:(

#42 huh... I'll remember that....

while I'm passing you  ;D  ;)

H-man

Say "good night" to the nice people and go to bed now Dan-O ::)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

cornercamping

QuoteSay "good night" to the nice people and go to bed now Dan-O ::)

:(  Yes Sir..

;D :P

cornercamping

H... this is your first time back in a while right?  Watcha ridin?  Settle on something yet?  If I remember correctly, you were looking at alternatives.  ???

H-man

Well you're partly correct.  July 19th will be my first time back on the track since May.  But I haven't been in search of a bike.  You must be thinkin' 'bout some otha brotha ;D

Been looking for a spare front wheel but not a bike.

I have been and will be on a '94 F2 8)

No woof tickets from me as yet.  We'll see what the future holds.  Have you decided about the CCS Gingerman races on 8/1 & 10/10?

I'll respond to whayever your reply is tomorrow.  I gotta travel to WV tomorrow.

H.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)