News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Renew license?

Started by prov431, October 03, 2002, 12:01:08 AM

prov431

Since this is my first year with CCS, and my license is due to expire at the end of this year, what if anything, do I need to do to make sure my renewal goes smoothly?
Do I need to contact someone?
Is a renewal app. mailed out?
Is there a deadline before your comp. # expires?
Any help appreciated.

roadracer797

they will mail your renewal but it wont go smooth

TiffineyIngram

Thanks, Roadracer.
If you're already a license holder, you'll receive a renewal packet in the mail in mid to late November pre-printed with your name, address, comp #, etc.  All you have to do is make changes (if any), mail it back to us with payment and that's it.  Then you'll be licensed for the 2003 season.  I understand there was a lot of frustration with the actual production of the license cards this year, however we have a new manufacturing system so this will not be an issue next year.
Good luck the rest of this season, guys!

schpreck

I agree...it never goes smooth.  Get ready for some headaches.

roadracer797

Sorry Tiffiany
But yes this year it tokk until mid May to get a hard copy of my license. I hope next year is better and I'm sure that it will be because all of you at CCS do a great job given the chance.

sportbikepete

Hey guys a bit of a heads of regarding Tiffany and busting her ass. Last night she was there until midnight seetting up grids for Daytona.   :o

Gixxer124

I called Tiffiney about my licsense and had it within a week. A week later I received a second one! Now thats what I call service ;D ;D ;D Thanks Tiff.

wera331

I've had no problems with my lic. scence I've been with ccs, not only that but everytime I've e-mailed or called with a question I got quick responce.in short I've had a great year! ;D

Brett

I haven't got mine yet. But I should be getting it any day now. ::) It's only been 10 mo. these things do take time.

xlr8tn

Question.  If I was amatuer this year and want to defer moving to expert, what do I need to do in order to get the right license in Nov?  Is there a form or do I need to fax in a request.

Thanks,
brent

xlr8tn

Dave_Alexander

When you get your renewal form just scratch out expert and check the amateur box.  Then attach a letter justifying why you think you should remain an amateur and send it in with your payment.

Eric Kelcher

plus you won't get a license in Nov.  ::)

They are good from Jan1-Dec31 with deadlines around second week of Jan for number retention. Expect a license aftet that.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition