News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Today's my 8th year wedding anniversary

Started by motomadness, June 29, 2004, 10:14:18 AM

motomadness

On this day in 1996, I married my lovely wife Tiffanni in St. Louis, MO.  For the first time in almost three years, weren't not going to a race for our anniversary.  I know she's happy about that.

StumpysWife

NO WAY!  

Today is our 8th year wedding anniversary!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!   :D

Heather

Dawn

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!  

Only 8 MORE years and you will be caught up to Paul and I.

Dawn   ;)

motomadness

Congratulations Heather and Stumpy.  How old are you guys?  It doesn't matter, just keep the love flowing.

What are your plans for the day?  I came to Chicago to go the Prince concert with Tiffanni, but it was postponed, so now I'm searching for something fun.  New Edition (80's R&B band) is performing at the Taste this evening, we may go see them.

Anyway, you all have a great day.

StumpysWife

Well we're going to celebrate with a lovely trip to sticker up a boat, followed by a trip to the grocery store for MAM supplies.  We'll top all this off with finishing packing the trailer/motorhome and fishing the rest of the clothes out of the dryer.  

Ahh wedded racing bliss.  

We're supposed to work in dinner at somewhere without Subway in the name.  

And I have a superbig bunch of flowers on my desk now, too.  He'll get his gift tonight  ;).

I'm 29 and he's 27.  Yup, we married young!

Heather

motomadness

I thought you all we younger than that.  You all definitely have youthful spirits.

Your days sounds like several of my past anniversary days.

diesel748

Best Wishes to both Monsta & Monsta's wife , Stumpy and Stumpy's wife. AKA Sean, Tiffani, heather & Stumpy.

251am

WOW, congrats on all the anniversaries!!!!!!!!! The couples that grid together... :-X

Protein Filled

Jeez, you guys sound like you actually enjoy being married! Here is a little anniversary story for you:

A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 8 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 8 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!"

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

motomadness

Chuck

Congrats Heather, Stumpy, Sean and Tiffani!!!  Have a great Day, and I'll see you all at MAM.

Jeff

QuoteI'm 29 and he's 27.  Yup, we married young!

And you're only on year 8?!?  bah.  I was 19 and it was the day before Jennifer's 18th birthday when we got hitched.   ;D

Still proving people wrong on a daily basis...  (the whole "your marriage will never last" crowd)

Congrats though to the Wyatt's and the Stumpies...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest