News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mid America Motorplex

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, June 26, 2004, 08:10:23 PM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Well it's time to start the role call for the MAM twin sprint event. My plan as of now is to attend both days and run 4 classes each day (hopefully that is - for those that know me!  ::)  ;)).

The weather mis-forecast, as of Saturday June 26, is calling for lows in the mid 60's with high's in the upper 80's and little chance of rain for the entire weekend. Now let's see how accurate that actually ends up! ;)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Super_KC124

I'll be there. 2nd closest track to my house. :)

Super Dave

Super Dave

Mark Bernard

Karl and Mike will be doing Sat. only. I will be there all weekend... Providing my belly pan stays on this round!  :-[
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

sdiver68

70% chance of being there.  If I do go, there is a 100% chance of temperatures above 100 degrees.
MCRA Race School Instructor

am_#65_john_deere

i want to go but it is going to be too hot and too long of a drive for the little fella.

hope you all do really well.

Spooner

I will be there with the rest of the KC crew 8)

-Nick
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteKarl and Mike will be doing Sat. only. I will be there all weekend... Providing my belly pan stays on this round!  :-[

I was watching you and MJ battle at HP when that belly pan started thinking it should be doing different lines than you were. :o Glad to see that it didn't take you or anyone else out. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Mark Bernard

OMG me too! That track just beat the piss out of the bike and me! If it wasnt one thing it was another with that freaky belly pan. That was just one of many things that broke on my bike.  :-[  ;) It felt like I was back on the Sportie on the old BHF pavement, but 10 times worse!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

boo181

i'll be there. closest track to home.

lil_thorny

QuoteI'm in...
Cool!
can't wait to see you master.

OmniGLH

Change of plans... not gonna make it  :(  Full story at 11....
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak