News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

How's Eric Custar doing???

Started by Jeff, September 30, 2002, 12:37:34 PM

Jeff

Casper?  Anyone???

How's Eric?  Is he still in Michigan?  I know he's "okay", but was still in the hospital yesterday.  Just wondering because we're concerned...

Cheers..

-Jeff
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

am125ike

he's got a wee bit of a headache (migrane)...just called me from home, thanx to whoever told him i posted the gman turn3 thing earlier.
sez he just got in from kalamazoo mich, and is making calls to say he's ok, still telling clown jokes! bout being faster than me, said he was turning 30's and was going into the 29's, said i wouldnt have had room to get into the top 5 had he not fallen. pulease !!! or pullthese   eric  
 ;D ;D

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

Does Eric have e-mail?

Good to hear that he's normal.

That doesn't mean his head is ok...LOL ;D
Super Dave

am125ike

well....
we can try this email address, thx1138escaped@yahoo.com ......
tho he used that for this forum, could be made up knowing his clown a$$ !!

Eddie#200

A few of us that were regularly racing with Eric have not been able to contact him lately.  We are getting a bit worried.  Girlfriend is not answering the phone either.  Last I knew he wasn't back to work yet.  I'm wondering if anyone has had contact with him on the last few days?  ???

Super Dave

Lately, no.

A couple of weeks or so ago.  

Meow...Swoosh, crack?  Eric, get the girl in line... ;D
Super Dave

Protein Filled

Eric has a girlfriend too! I thought Billy Casper was his girl?

::)
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Eddie#200

QuoteEric has a girlfriend too! I thought Billy Casper was his girl?

Billy is his Beyotch!

Dawn

QuoteEric has a girlfriend too! I thought Billy Casper was his girl?

Edgar and Eddie....

You guys are soooo naughty!

Dawn :)

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

CaSpEr_Dude

OK
1ST ERIC IS OK BUT HE IS A LITTLE BIT STUPID NOW OR SHOULD I SAY MORE HAHAH
HES BACK TO WORK AND EVEN FOUND TIME TO GET TWO DOGS TO HELP PASS THE TIME !ANY THING TO KEEP HIS MIND OF EDGAR AND EDDIE !!
THERE STILL MAD THAT THEY ARE NOT THE PIVET MAN IN THE CIRCLE JERK EDGAR SWALLOWS SO HE WANTS TO BE THE FRIST ONE ALWAYS  :o
HE HAS A BIKE FOR SALE HE BOUGHT A 99 KAWWWEY
BUT HE WANT TO SELL  CUZ THE MONEY IS GOING TO BE TIGHT KNOW WITH BEING OF WORK FOR SOOOOO LOGHE WILL BE OUT THERE NEXT YAER WITH HIS OTHER BIKE CUZ IT AL READY AND NEED NO WORK REALLY OTHER THAN PLASTIC !WELL THATS THE SCOOP!!!!!!1 8)