Main Menu

Faster Times at HPT

Started by Chuck, June 21, 2004, 09:21:46 AM

tigerblade

Who was the guy there taking pictures?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Chuck

He was a friend of mine.  He actually got great photos of everyone.  Call him at 913-302-8097 for information.  He spent most of the day in the carousel.  His name is Mike Lang with Lang photography.

tigerblade

QuoteHe was a friend of mine.  He actually got great photos of everyone.  Call him at 913-302-8097 for information.  He spent most of the day in the carousel.  His name is Mike Lang with Lang photography.

He did get great pics.  We bought a couple at the track and was wondering if he had a website so we can view the others.
Younger Oil Racing

Chuck

Wrong guy...that was Dave with Front Row Photos, he is working for CCS and doubling as a photographer on the side.  Either that or you saw Jack at Slider photo, and if that is the case you can see photos at www.sliderphoto.com.  Dave can send you samples to look at in Adobe format.  Call Mike and see what he has though, I know he is cheaper than some of the other photographers, and will be at all the future Great Plains events.

tigerblade

Ah, must have been Dave then.  Jack wasn't there.
Younger Oil Racing

Protein Filled

I think the people you are talking about is www.xenophoto.com

They had a small canopy on the top part of the parking lot with pictures to look at.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Chuck

Unfortunatly he didnt take many photos, and of very few riders.

Jack_Brock

Kris

The pictures you got were from xenophoto-I just looked at the card.  His name was Joe Heinzle(402-304-2857), and he took a bunch of you.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Xian_13

Chuck...
So far I have not been much of a Coffee sponser.
Nor do I intend to be ;D

K3...
I know I won't quit. However I am so I am feeling the same way you did last year after dropping Gixxer motor after Gixxer motor.
As it stands, I have run one weekend, and since then I have had 2 crashes and 3 Mechanical Failures  :-/
I assure you, I am just venting

Kris...
I am so glad you stopped bye to say Hi!
I wish I could have been a bit more talkative, but lack of sleep + bad bike = not so happy me
Hope to get the chance to talk to you at another evernt

13X  :)
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT