BIG thanks to Lithium Motorsports!

Started by pnther15, June 21, 2004, 08:22:37 AM

pnther15

I just wanted to thank ALL the guys at Lithium Motorsports....they were rushing around making sure all the guys at Topeka had the proper tire for the rain (myself included)....  Rob from Lithium was more concerned at making sure his customers had there tires he didn't even get to put tires on HIS own bike..In fact he took his own rain tires off his spare wheels for ME to use!!! Now that's customer service!!!  And Ryan from Lithium took the time out of his busy day to make the suspension changes I needed for my race in the rain!!!  Thanks again to LITHIUM MOTORSPORTS!!!

Dave
Lithium Motorsports,  Suspension Solutions, Vortex, and VP Fuels

stumpy

I second that! Ryan got my bike setup great! He was there after every practice session to get feedback and started tweekin'! Great Job Guys! After 16 hour drive straight through, We...I mean Johnson only hit one deer, three birds and almost a goose. Not bad for only driving a half an hour ::)

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Lithium has taken very good care of me, too.  I like those guys.  Rob has a great attitude, and has actually done everything he ever said he would do for me without fifteen phone calls to remind him.  Hey!  You've gotta spend your money somewhere!  Might as well be with someone who treats you like you matter.
"K3" Chris Onwiler
Chi-Town Hustlers
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tigerblade

Yep, the Lithium guys go "above and beyond".  I recommend them to anyone who listens...

Stumpy, looked like you were moooovin' this weekend!   8)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

boo181

those guy's are great. took care of everyone that came to them all weekend. i'll continue to go to them. hey stumpy that was a great race you ran in the rain sunday.

gpracer171

Hey thanks to Rob, Ryan, and Paul for all your help this past weekend at Heartland Park from MCracing.org. you guys just continue to go above and beyond for all of your riders. Also, The Bridgestone slicks Rocked this weekend. They made a huge difference and dropped over 1 second per lap over the DOTs I was running. I must say I relly had great results on all the bridgestones I ran the rains, the soft 001's and the Slicks all this weekend.

Again, thanks for the steaks too. They really hit thes spot after a long day at the track.

Mike #171
http://www.mcracing.org

Chuck

Those guys just don't quit.  Thanks Rob!  Ryan it was great to meet you, and I may need your help for set up at MAM.  Paul good to see you again, you looked like you stayed busy all weekend.  

The Bridgestones helped me shave 8 seconds off my previous best lap, AND I was on Michelins last time.  ;)

The Stones are just getting better and better.  The 002's are a great tire.

stumpy

Glad to get that first Expert win!! And  even better two expert wins. I hope they repave that track next year, it will definetly be my favorite. Just wish it was a little closer. Glad to see the only red flag was because of oil on the track too not cause of a crash.
Great job to the clean up crew too, didn't even get a shimmy goin' over those oil spots.

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Chuck

Congratulation Stumpy!  Met your wife last weekend, she sure pulls for you out on the track.  I was giving Mike hand signals as I watched you run that great rain race.  Nice move on Jason Jenkins in the final lap!  See you at MAM.

LMsports

We cannot thank all of you enough for all of your compliments. It is our obvious goal to provide everyone in the paddock with the best customer service they can get anywhere. It sure feels good to see so many of you out there running well and knowing that we helped in some way make that happen. Our next event will be at Mid America over the 4th of July weekend and we'll also be staying for the Track Addix track day on that Monday the 5th. We look forward to seeing all of you there. Rumor has it that there may be a bonfire behind our pits Saturday night. Come by for some good times with good friends and of course...beer.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Chuck

zoner

Thanks for all of the compliments concerning this past weekend for Lithium Motorsports.  You have all been a pleasure to work with and it's what makes the sport as much fun as it is to me.  This was the first race I have ever been at that I did not race,  but I really enjoyed myself working with you guys.  Stumpy..........awesome feedback,  I can definitly understand what you experience on the track and it was fun helping you out,  YOU ROCK.  Chuck and Mike,  let me know if there is anything you want to work on at MAM since it is a track you both know well and a good place to experiment.  Dave as always,  thanks for all that you do,  you are way too cool!  Kris,  are you going to be at MAM??