Jessie's got a ride

Started by motomadness, June 17, 2004, 09:39:49 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Wow.  That's a bunch of info to digest in one press release.
Jessie is the man though.  You could see his talent the first day he arrived in road racing.  I think he was 14 when he showed up, and within a weekend or two he was kicking my butt, but he wasn't even smug about it.  I might have felt sore otherwise, but Jessie is such a good kid that instead I just felt privledged to be sharing the track with such greatness.
It will be awesome to watch his career as a pro.  Can you imagine where he'll be at twenty?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Yea!

Jessie has talent, no doubt about it, but it was an absolutely class act on Kevin's part offering the ride to him.

Kudos to both!

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

It's a good match.

Kevin's program, Jesse, and Jim Rashid of 4&6.  Talent does nothing at the AMA unless you've got someone to help you push the rock up the hill...without Jim, this would be too big of a struggle.  

There's no such thing as potential.  That's pushing a rock off the top of a hill.  Racing is about pushing the rock up the hill.  Jesse is fully capable of doing really well.  It's a great opportunity, and I think he can do it...and potentially do it big...
Super Dave

KBOlsen

Congratulations, Jesse, Kevin and Jim!  WOOHOO!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

tigerblade

That's great!  Best of luck Jesse & Kevin!   :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MELK-MAN

never met him but know he is a talent.. good job!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

OmniGLH

Awesome!  Kickass, Jessie!

Now does this mean that he won't be at any CCS or FUSA weekends?  That'll be a bummer, I enjoyed hanging out with him... but it's GREAT to see him move on to bigger and MUCH BETTER THINGS!!!
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

am_#65_john_deere

it's about time he got a ride.

fair play to both kevin and jesse ;D ;D

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Nate R

Good for all 3!  :D