piX...bad backroad crash

Started by Speedballer347, June 15, 2004, 02:09:37 PM

Speedballer347

Couple guys from SW Missouri got injured yesterday.  They are saying the guy in the windshield will be OK. The guy under the truck is in really bad shape.  That's all of the detail I know.

I know this is a raceboard, but I know some of the fellas backroad ride....so this is a reality check.

Have a safe season guys.

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Woofentino Pugrossi

Seen it on a few boards already.

Snapping a picture would be the LAST thing on my mind right after that though.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

spyderchick

Impressive amount of money spent on safety gear I see. >:(

I know folks get hurt racing, but geez, almost every injury I've every heard of street riding has been from someone NOT wearing gear. (deep sigh)

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

cstem

And people look at me real strange when I say the track is many times safer than the street, I should save this pic for them.  No wonder too that some ambulance crews at the track want to medevac every low side if they are seeing this every day.  A true shame.
The voice of the Southwest.

GAMEDIC

i don't buy all of it... if there is a guy under that truck...why is there not anyone trying to help him??? second jason is laying on top of the truck in the back yet there are people standing all around him yet no one is helping him either..  some of it looks right but i call BS on some of it i think photoshop had something to do with some of it

divein6

Quotei don't buy all of it... if there is a guy under that truck...why is there not anyone trying to help him??? second jason is laying on top of the truck in the back yet there are people standing all around him yet no one is helping him either..  some of it looks right but i call BS on some of it i think photoshop had something to do with some of it

I agree, I personally think it is bullshit too, i call shannnangins !!!

motomadness

Jason on the truck kind of gave it away for me also.

Zac

"Hey, dude, ignore that body on the truck, why don't you pick up Paul's bike for him."

spyderchick

QuoteI agree, I personally think it is bullshit too, i call shannnangins !!!

(best officer Barbrady voice) You boys can't go calling shenannigans all the time! ;) ;D

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

danch

"Ah, he'll be OK. Hey, I said lay still and shut up, ya whiner! So anyway, there I was, and I says to Mldadin..."
MW Am #720

ecumike

Yea, like how did jason land on the hood of the truck, and be way down there and his bike be up the road?  You telling me they hit where his bike is, and the dude kept backing up with him on the hood?..  c'mon.