RRR 6/13

Started by sanee, June 13, 2004, 10:59:04 PM

sanee

anyone took pictures
looking to see if any were taken

thanks

GAMEDIC

i don't remember seeing anyone there taking pics...

sanee

i saw someone taking some but was in  a hurry so i forgot to ask
just wanna see if they have any of the wet race

Nash

I took photos on Sunday. Email me and I'll see if I have anything you are interested in. This one pretty much sums the second half of the day up.

R1KILLER

THAT'S A GREAT PICTURE.

speedster_1

Damned weather...as soon as I got my rains mounted the sun came out!  Should have just kept the DOTs on!  

I did see the trackshots trailer but don't recall anyone on the track taking pics....

sanee

i think i see my bike there
definitely a nice pic

Nash what is your email addy

fastbikes@hotmail.com

very interested in those pics

thanks

Nash

I didn't plan on showing up until the last minute (isn't that the way it always goes) and really only intended to get pictures for our friend (#869).  Because the weather pretty much sucked between the intermittent rain and the humidity/steam, we didn't take as many photos as we had hoped.

I'll post a web link this evening for a proof set of the images.

Diana
PhotoMotion Photography
fasteryou_fool@yahoo.com

Nash

http://www.photomotion.bravehost.com/

some images from this weekend @ RRR.  sorry if it loads slow... its free which means I can afford to fund the bottomless pit of an RZ 350 project.  ;D

di-
fasteryou_fool@yahoo.com

R1KILLER

thanks, great pics!!

speedster_1

+1

thanks for the pics.  Thought that lowside was me at first...that must have been the one in T6.

BERZERKER

The guy who lowsided in front of me was Dave Knox in the picture during the Formula 40 race on Sunday
" ..roadracing motorcycles maked heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty..." P.E