Happy Birthday K3!!!

Started by EX#996, June 11, 2004, 02:13:11 AM

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Super Dave

Protein Filled

Happy B-Day! What is it, 39 1/2 again?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

QuoteHappy B-Day! What is it, 39 1/2 again?

Yes, in k3 years....
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

39.5 forever!  Thanks guys!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

motomadness

Let's go for F50, or F-Over_The_Hill.

Happy B-Day

SliderPhoto

HBD K3! It was nice riding with you the other day! :-*

StumpysWife

Happy Birthday K3!   :-*

Heather

EX#996

Oooo......  Very nice picture Jack!

Thanks to Kim that got us hook up with Monte from STT.  The boys had a blast (until Paul's clutch took a dump).

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

SliderPhoto

Thanks Dawn! And thanks a lot for helping sort!!! I'll send your CD out.

Mark Bernard

Happy B-day Chris! It was nice hanging with you, Paul & Dawn, and Riannion. It was a really good time. It was nice to "formally" meet you!  ;) Happy B-day dude!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

KBOlsen

Happy Birthday, K3!

Glad it was a good day... sorry I missed it.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

tigerblade

Happy Birthday, wordsmith!   :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Eddie#200

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! ;D ;D ;D

Happy happy Chris!

spyderchick

What? Chris had another b-day? :o Oh that's right, you start counting backwards now...so that makes 39...which means you can't race F40! ;D ;D ;D

Happy happy, bro! :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

Smoking picture, Jack! :o :o :o  Man, I really look fast!  Is it true that the camera adds 10mph corner speed? ;D  (Oh shyte!  There's Jack!  Get that knee down, sissy!)
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.  It seems like all my friends are racers, so I wouldn't be getting these greetings from elsewhere!

Bite me, Eddie!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

tshort

Hey K3!  Get Stuffed! :o  Harleys STILL RULE :-*

(oh, btw - HAPPY BIRTH-F*G-DAY)
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteHey K3!  Get Stuffed! :o  Harleys STILL RULE :-*
If Bernie were to say that, I would give him respect.  He rides a Buell, he walks the walk.  Oddly enough, he makes fun of his beautifully prepared ride.  But then you get these guys wearing the bar and shield panties, only they're racing a Suzuki!?!?!?!? :o  I guess a guy like that probably goes both ways...
And Tom?  Nice try with the paint job, but you still can't have a set of Chi-Town Hustlers stickers. :D

tshort

Quoteonly they're racing a Suzuki!?!?!?!? ....
[snip]
And Tom?  Nice try with the paint job, but you still can't have a set of Chi-Town Hustlers stickers. :D

Re the Suz - if I could figure out how to put rearsets and a bellypan on my Road King, and take about 500 pounds off it, believe me I'd be out there  :).  Buells?  Don't see much of them in my classes (no mirrors :P ;D).

Hustlers?    :-[ Now I'm cryin' in my beer -  ;D :D

ps to Dawn - did you have to edit out something that pottymouth K3 said??  ;) :D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

nfcracin

Dawn

Quoteps to Dawn - did you have to edit out something that pottymouth K3 said??  ;) :D

Nope, just fixed the quoting brakets.

Dawn   :)

Super_KC124

Happy birthday you old turd. ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteHappy birthday you old turd. ;D
My birthday would NOT have been complete without a barb from the Red-Headed Stepchild!

Which letters do you go by these days?  YPSWPCDS?There have been so many variations that I've lost track! ;D

Super_KC124

Just KC. :P

YPSWPCDS?  ???

Dawn

QuoteYPSWPCDS?  ???

Yellow
Plated
Sandbagger
White
Plated
Cheater
Deer
Slayer

;D

Super_KC124

Mark Bernard

QuoteIf Bernie were to say that, I would give him respect.  He rides a Buell, he walks the walk.  Oddly enough, he makes fun of his beautifully prepared ride.  But then you get these guys wearing the bar and shield panties, only they're racing a Suzuki!?!?!?!? :o  I guess a guy like that probably goes both ways...

:o ;D ;) 8)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

EM JAY

Belated  ;D Happy Birthday man!!!
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

tigerblade

QuoteMy birthday would NOT have been complete without a barb from the Red-Headed Stepchild!

Which letters do you go by these days?  YPSWPCDS?There have been so many variations that I've lost track! ;D

I wrote #124 Kevin Clark, WPC on the dry erase board on my trailer door at Gateway last month (Kevin was pitted with us).  Mysteriously, the words "Where do I file an appeal?" appeared below...   ::) ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

am_#65_john_deere

a very happy birthday to you chris 8) 8) 8)

by the way,

what happened to that interview ;D ;D ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

You were too drunk!
Congrats on the little one!  Hey!  Now they can't deport you!