Topeka 6/19-20 Roll Call

Started by tigerblade, June 09, 2004, 09:19:34 AM

tigerblade

Kinda early, but who is going?  
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

GSXR RACER MIKE

I am going to Heartland Park, driving down Friday, Saturday practicing and doing 3 make-up races from Road America, Sunday racing 4 classes, get home sometime before noon on Monday.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

boo181

Chuck

MC Racing will be there with bells...yes they're wire tied.   ;)

We'll be looking to do a practice day on Friday if HPT has one, a couple races to redo on Sat., and racing all day Sunday.  Hope to see everyone there!

tigerblade

Quote...yes they're wire tied.   ;)

;D ;D ;D ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super_KC124

It's kind of a long drive, but I'll be there. ;D

PJ

I'm looking for someone to potentially ride share down and back to Topeka from the Milwaukee area.

The catch is, I'm not practicing/racing on Saturday and will use that afternoon as a travel day. Stay over Saturday night and race Sunday (I'm in the second to last race of the day!), then drive back all night Sunday to be back home in time to go to work on Monday morning. Mike Williams and I did this last time, and it was hell, but it's the only way I can make it...

Anyone interested? Would be nice to share gas costs and driving duties...
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Xian_13

Big Phat Maybe :P

All depends if I can get the new bike ready to go in time

13x
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Chuck

Kevin- long drive?   :P gimmie a break. lol

Xian- New bike?  Coffee bet is on?

LMsports

We'll be there! Doing our regular VP fuel, Bridgestone tires, and parts. But this time out we'll also have your Michelin tires too. Tom Mason is taking care of our Bridgestone duties at the CRA weekend at Brainerd during this same weekend so we're covering his Michelin customers at Topeka. So don't get worried when you don't see Tom...we've got you covered!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net