Topeka 6/19-20 Roll Call

Started by tigerblade, June 09, 2004, 09:19:34 AM

Xian_13

QuoteKevin- long drive?   :P gimmie a break. lol

Xian- New bike?  Coffee bet is on?

Yep...

I got sick of going to a gun fight, holding only a knife  :o

Picked up an 01 R6 Friday... just ripping all the street crap off of it, praying that I find a rear shock  :-X

So yes, Game is on if I can make it down!

13X
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Chuck

Thats Robert at Lithium Motorsports for you...always going the extra miles.  Even for customers that aren't his.  I use his tires exclusivly and when he couldn't make an event I was at, he had a friend bring me tires and worked a deal with the Pirrelli guys to have them mounted for me.  KUDOS ROBERT!!!!!  

tigerblade

QuoteWe'll be there! Doing our regular VP fuel, Bridgestone tires, and parts. But this time out we'll also have your Michelin tires too. Tom Mason is taking care of our Bridgestone duties at the CRA weekend at Brainerd during this same weekend so we're covering his Michelin customers at Topeka. So don't get worried when you don't see Tom...we've got you covered!

In that case I need to talk to you again Rob.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Rich

Unless something else of mine breaks, I'll be there.

Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing

StumpysWife

Team Stumpy is making the trip.  Contrary to popular opinion, Stumpy likes HPT and is looking forward to dropping his lap times there.  For some reason, I really liked the facility, too.  They just need a shower!  

Heather

Chuck

Yea I remember Stumpy running pretty well out there.  We'll be looking to shave a little off ourselves.  I don't mind HPT (got my first win there) turn 1-2 at the end of the straight is one of the most hair raising corners I know of.  :o

Xian_13

QuoteWe'll be there! Doing our regular VP fuel, Bridgestone tires, and parts. But this time out we'll also have your Michelin tires too. Tom Mason is taking care of our Bridgestone duties at the CRA weekend at Brainerd during this same weekend so we're covering his Michelin customers at Topeka. So don't get worried when you don't see Tom...we've got you covered!

Hummm....

Any chance you are going to be able to use Michelin's Contingency cards?

I need Sticky buns... and I was hoping I waws going to use Michelin's money to get them....

13X
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

LMsports

I'll check with Tom about the card reader and how to handle this. I'll post a response regarding the issue.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteThey just need a shower!  Heather

I agree Heather, for a facility of this size not to have them seems rather strange. I imagine that adding just 4 shower stalls (2 in the men's and 2 in the women's main bathrooms) wouldn't be that expensive? Compared to what they spent to modify the track it would be a very minor investment, I would guess they could do it for inside of $5000 if they make them pay per use. There certainly seems to be enough room to do it without increasing building size, and they could get 1 of those wall mounted tankless water heaters for supplying instant hot water to all 4 stalls (so there not paying for a constantly running water heater). Even if they made it a pay per use like at BFR it would still be worth it.  :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Spooner

QuoteUnless something else of mine breaks, I'll be there.

Quite a brave statement considering your luck...  ;D

I will be there as long as I can shake enough bills from my bare money tree in the backyard :-[

-Spooner
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

Mark Bernard

The Kegel boys will be there. We will be leaving Fri. morning and doing the Sat. practice session. I have never been there so i am looking foward to racing there on Sunday.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

GSXR RACER MIKE

I figured it was about time to start the weather mis-forecast for Heartland Park, so here we go.

As of Sunday June 13 there is a 40% chance of scattered showers on Saturday, cloudy on Sunday, with a high around 80* both days.  :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96