News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

THE POSITIVE SIDE

Started by hooter31, June 04, 2004, 07:14:03 AM

hooter31

I was checking again to see if the S.E. points had been updated and saw that it's still hasn't since 4/16.Started getting pissed off so i figured i would check out how my friends in fla. are doing(i know Henry keeps his books at the track up to date)their's hasn't been updated since 4/8...somehow this made me feel better :)

Protein Filled

Midwest was updated on May 25th...but that's just cuz we are better looking!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteMidwest was updated on May 25th...but that's just cuz we are better looking!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Could also be the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" scenerio. Man can us Midwesterners complain..errr...I mean, persuade others to see it our way!  ;) ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

tigerblade

Great Plains points were updated 5/25.  I'm almost embarrassed.  Guess it pays to go to all the rounds...  
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

hooter31

the S.E. is the redheaded stepchild of the ccs.almost every other region had their awards banquet in jan. ours was 4/10 at vir.@the track :(

GregR6

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1085752978;start=0

I wonder how many posts this makes on the same topic...let alone how many phone calls they have received from myself alone...  >:(

lil_thorny

QuoteMidwest was updated on May 25th...but that's just cuz we are better looking!

;D ;D ;D ;D

You are soooo right!!! We are way better looking! ;D

quicktoy

QuoteI was checking again to see if the S.E. points had been updated and saw that it's still hasn't since 4/16.Started getting pissed off so i figured i would check out how my friends in fla. are doing(i know Henry keeps his books at the track up to date)their's hasn't been updated since 4/8...somehow this made me feel better :)

what do u care..not like youve been racing with us
My return as an Amateur

lil_thorny

Mr quick,
R u sure you aren't from Minnesota? ;D

you have the "quick" wit and the right attitude...I like that!

quicktoy

lol, no thats not it..my last name is QUICK, which is unfortunate to have as a slow roadracer....its just been hard to get hooter31 to the track this year...hes actually gonna come and play at savannah this weekend
My return as an Amateur

hooter31

i hope you pre-entered early ol' quick boy.make sure your girlfriend takes a picture of us on the grid because it's the only time you're going to be in front of me ;) ;D :P

quicktoy

ya until i come up on ya again to lap ya ;-)
My return as an Amateur