News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Banquet Suggestions

Started by TiffineyIngram, September 26, 2002, 11:07:15 AM

TiffineyIngram

Hey Jeanne!  Aren't the trophies cool?  I'm keeping them a secret--that way everyone is surprised when they see them.  What do you think?  They're just so awesome, I think it's fair to keep the suspense up!!!   ;)

TreyBone

I don't know about the rest of you guys or gals but, the hotel banquet room thing sounds good to me. Just make sure there will be liquor involved. This is our time (the racers and staff) and we should be able to be loud and cut up like a new pair of scissors. ;D  Don't get me wrong. I have a child too. But I am not even considering bringing her to the function. I don't think any banquet event or (pit stud contest) should be curbed because children might attend. If we are gonna get down and party and have a night to remember ( or not remember ) don't take away our fun because children might be there. Leave the tikes at home.

TreyBone

Oh, I almost forgot.  I will vote for Raleigh as a location for the MA/SE banquet.  Like someone said earlier, that is the most central for both regions and it is on the interstate as well.  There are a few places that you can get banquet rooms with hotel rooms.

Brownstone
North Raleigh Hilton
or  MY HOUSE ;D

Jeff

QuoteHey Jeanne!  Aren't the trophies cool?  I'm keeping them a secret--that way everyone is surprised when they see them.  What do you think?  They're just so awesome, I think it's fair to keep the suspense up!!!   ;)

Speaking of trophies, when are you going to come out with the final results?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest