News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Oct 4 LPUSA Sport Rider Days!!!

Started by TiffineyIngram, September 25, 2002, 01:37:49 PM

Litespeed

I will be there Friday practicing.  Do you want me to ask in the morning and then call you?   ;D

Decreasing_Dave

Thanks for the offer Litespeed.  I guess I'll just get there in the afternoon and take my chances.  Worst case is I have to go to the Mall to kill some time and stifel :-X the complaints from my wife and sister-in-law.  ;D

I should be able to get in by late afternoon I would hope.

sdiver68

Ike,

Yeah, assuming the weather is good I'll be there.  I'm hoping to work with an expert to shave another second or so off my times and to learn some more passing options.  I have a feeling he's going to want me faster through the chicane which I (and everybody) hates because of the bump and wall....  :o  

Now that I know Gateway pretty well (only track I've been to more than one rain free weekend), I usually practice alternative lines and passing options so following me around on Friday is fine if you want to learn all the wrong lines LOL ;)

Don't sign up for the "intermediate" level as some AM's do, its full of street guys.  Sign up for the "Expert" sessions, lot less crowded and you'll learn more.

See ya in a week! :)
MCRA Race School Instructor