Oct 4 LPUSA Sport Rider Days!!!

Started by TiffineyIngram, September 25, 2002, 01:37:49 PM

TiffineyIngram

HEY GUYS!!!  Unfortunately, our October 4 track days were not listed, so please keep in mind that three of our tracks:
Firebird Main
Gateway Intl
Thunderhill Park
ARE having track days!!!  For Firebird or Thunderhill, you can enter at the track on Friday morning.  For Gateway, you need to contact Midwest Rider at 314-481-8078.
Thanks, and have a great time!   ;D

am125ike

hi tiffiney,  ;D
you wrote, enter track on saturday. does that mean no practice on friday?
but yes for friday practice at gateway ?

how u been ???

oh, see all the points seem to be in. tumbs up (inttl).
but i think you should check with jackb@sliderphoto,
i think you guys a ccs must have a mis calculation cuz jack got his rite,
he has me in 11th overall, but you guys only give me 14th.

(anyway, you dont have to post that you guys messed up the ponts
cuz you can just get the rite ones from jack)   ;)

Jeff

QuoteHEY GUYS!!!  Unfortunately, our October 4 track days were not listed, so please keep in mind that three of our tracks:
Firebird Main
Gateway Intl
Thunderhill Park
ARE having track days!!!  For Firebird or Thunderhill, you can enter at the track on Saturday morning.  For Gateway, you need to contact Midwest Rider at 314-481-8078.
Thanks, and have a great time!   ;D

So Tiffiney, does this mean that Midwest Rider will honor the $70 CCS LPUSA Sport Rider day price with CCS race entry for that weekend???  It would be nice, versus the $135 "day-of" pricing...

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

SliderPhoto

Quoteoh, see all the points seem to be in. tumbs up (inttl).
but i think you should check with jackb@sliderphoto,
i think you guys a ccs must have a mis calculation cuz jack got his rite,
he has me in 11th overall, but you guys only give me 14th.

(anyway, you dont have to post that you guys messed up the ponts
cuz you can just get the rite ones from jack)   ;)
Easy Ike, I get my data from CCS and their site. Odds are my points are incorrect since I don't work with the raw data...

TiffineyIngram

Sorry, guys, I meant you could sign up for the track day on Friday--thanks for noticing that mis-print.  For you Gateway guys, Midwest Rider has their own fee structure--if you pre-enter for their day (at least two weeks out) it's $100, after that and on the day of the event, it's $130.  As for points, the Great Lakes points are absolutely correct--Great Plains is correct (except for the Hallett points which will be added today) and the Midwest will be reposted today also (due to a computer error).  Every other region's points are posted and correct.  I know you're frustrated with the process, and I apologize for that.

am125ike

QuoteEasy Ike, I get my data from CCS and their site. Odds are my points are incorrect since I don't work with the raw data...

just practicing for my stand-up routine (guess i got a long way to go :-[ )

SliderPhoto

No worries!!!  ;D
Good luck at Gingerman!

sdiver68

Jeff,

I've always paid $100 despite being a day of entry @ Gateway.  I think the unwritten rule of thumb is if you are a racer and have the full weekend gate armband, then you get the track day for $100, even morning.

Can't wait to see some of you guys back at MY hometrack :)

MCRA Race School Instructor

am125ike

QuoteJeff,

Can't wait to see some of you guys back at MY hometrack :)

steve,
can i try to follow you around on friday ?
or are you not going to surprise us till saturday morning ?

jack, you're going to be at gateway, rite?
( got a paint job  :D )

SliderPhoto

TiffineyIngram

Okay, once again, I am wrong.  I have sent the points to be posted, however they are not up yet.  My bad, I thought they would have been up by now.  Have faith, I'm going to ask nicely that they be posted today.

Decreasing_Dave

Does anyone know at what time can I get into Firebird on Friday nite and not have to pay for the day ???  I want to be ready for Saturday morning and I certainly don't want to do the 3 hour drive on Staturday.  

You can say it...I'm too cheap to pay the fees on Friday . ;D

Litespeed

I will be there Friday practicing.  Do you want me to ask in the morning and then call you?   ;D

Decreasing_Dave

Thanks for the offer Litespeed.  I guess I'll just get there in the afternoon and take my chances.  Worst case is I have to go to the Mall to kill some time and stifel :-X the complaints from my wife and sister-in-law.  ;D

I should be able to get in by late afternoon I would hope.

sdiver68

Ike,

Yeah, assuming the weather is good I'll be there.  I'm hoping to work with an expert to shave another second or so off my times and to learn some more passing options.  I have a feeling he's going to want me faster through the chicane which I (and everybody) hates because of the bump and wall....  :o  

Now that I know Gateway pretty well (only track I've been to more than one rain free weekend), I usually practice alternative lines and passing options so following me around on Friday is fine if you want to learn all the wrong lines LOL ;)

Don't sign up for the "intermediate" level as some AM's do, its full of street guys.  Sign up for the "Expert" sessions, lot less crowded and you'll learn more.

See ya in a week! :)
MCRA Race School Instructor