Forcast for Gingerman

Started by Dawn, September 25, 2002, 11:22:04 AM

am125ike

THANKS Dawn !!!!!!!

the link works, and i was scared to look for it, cuz when i checked the ten day, there was no moisture, and i just wanted to carry that, i didnt want it to change !

but tanks to you, it's o-tay !

you and paul are there, rite? you wrote "bring" .....
and the lil puppy dog, what's his name, again?
i need to find space to bring noah and rocks....

Dawn

Ike:

We are hoping to be there.  I will NEVER say again that we will definately be somewhere because the last time I did....  Well, you know what the side of our trailer looks like. :(

Renee, Paul's mom Sue and the Marty dog will be there too.

Dawn   :D

Jeff

It's looking better by the minute!  Highs on Sunday in the low 70's...  Perfect racing weather!  ;D

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

roadracer797

Dawn and Ike

Have fun at Gingerman, It's to bad I won't be there but tell everybody I said hi
Got hit in the head at work and suffered a sever concusion and it is even hard to type on this damn pc

Good luck to all that race and remember to keep the rubber side down.

Gixxer124

QuoteDawn and Ike

Have fun at Gingerman, It's to bad I won't be there but tell everybody I said hi
Got hit in the head at work and suffered a sever concusion and it is even hard to type on this damn pc

Good luck to all that race and remember to keep the
rubber side down.

Maybe it knocked some sense into you! ;D Just kidding. Hope to see you at Gateway. Kevin

roadracer797

Kevin
Really doubt that I'll be going to Gateway but you never know that is a week off, and if it had knocked any sense into me I  wouldn't be talking to you. ;D

am125ike

craig,
thanks, and it was nice, the weather held up, didnt get any sunday morning practice, it rained pretty good, but was dry by the time my race #4 came up  :)
 the weekend was nice, everyone was in good spirits. all but for the mishap with eric and dave in turn 3, eric got a ride in the red and white on saturday and i only heard that they wanted to run more test's about the time i was leaving on sunday, dave was and is pretty stiff in the knee area, but rode on sunday (and did good)....

KC124,
thanks a million for saving my new paint job, because had you not warned of the inability to see certain turns, i'd have been off for sure in 3 during my first lap on friday (i slowed early enough to come within 1 ft of the edge in turn 3) (and i only slowed so early due to your warning)

Gixxer124

QuoteKC124,
thanks a million for saving my new paint job, because had you not warned of the inability to see certain turns, i'd have been off for sure in 3 during my first lap on friday (i slowed early enough to come within 1 ft of the edge in turn 3) (and i only slowed so early due to your warning)

You're welcome! See you at Gateway?

Dawn

QuoteDawn and Ike

Good luck to all that race and remember to keep the rubber side down.

Craig:

So what exactly hit you in the head?

Dawn

roadracer797

it was a rod about three inches long that comes off of the belly valve on a gas trailer
got my fool head right in the way when it popped off
just got back from doctors and am off of work for another two weeks
things still aren't going that good but am improving a little

Dawn

Concussions suck   >:(

That is one of the main reasons I got rid of my horses.  The last time I was thrown I was seeing stars for three days.  I guess my head was knocked around one too many times, and the more concussions you get, the worse your symptoms get each time.

Take care of yourself and get better soon.

Dawn   ;)

roadracer797

Dawn
this is my third major concusion in my life and this is the worst but you know what
I will be back
will take some time getting all my cordination back though

am125ike

QuoteYou're welcome! See you at Gateway?

yep, will be at gateway......never raced in the rain, so if it gets wet, i'll be bringing up the rear, so have a heart and dont bump me when you pass --->

you and that steve68 guy.....

craig,
you know if they catch you racing at gateway, while on injured leave from work, you'll be in BIIIIIG trouble.... ;D
hope youre much better real soon, but when you are im gonna give you the sh1t cuz you only get sympathy for bike accidenties, not screwing around at work!!!     just you wait  >:(

roadracer797

Ike
I'm not going to gateway but will see you at banquet so be ready
Craig