News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Please Vote - Helping out a friend

Started by Sean Wyatt, September 20, 2002, 07:38:41 PM

Sean Wyatt

A good friend of mine from the Detroit area is in a radio contest, 93.1 WDRQ IDOL.  His name is Daryl Shackelford.  He is a very talented singer, who also sang acapello at my wedding.  Please vote for him at the radio station's web site listed below.

http://www.931wdrq.com/viewentry.asp?ID=232275&PT=contests

Thanks everyone,
Sean

am125ike

got my vote, tho the girlie is kingda cute, i prob never see her tho  :(
he better be good!

sean, you ever get any hit's on that f4 rolling chasis ??

TZDeSioux

Just voted. You boys headin up to Friday practice at Gingerman?

am125ike

QuoteJust voted. You boys headin up to Friday practice at Gingerman?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i cant wait to practice on friday, as much as im hearing about the tough technical aspect of this track, im not imagin that i'd be anykind competitive
without playing hookie from work on friday, and practicing every session on friday (not that im gonna be soooo competitive with it, but i'd like to make a top 10 appearance in at least 1 event   ;D

Sean Wyatt

Ike,
What hit's?

Thanks for helping my friend out.

Brian,
I can't wait to hit the track Friday.  I might have some suprised for you in LW GP.   ;D

Dawn

Quote(not that im gonna be soooo competitive with it, but i'd like to make a top 10 appearance in at least 1 event   ;D

Ike:

The way you have been riding - there shouldn't be any problem for you to get a top 10.  I wouldn't be surprised if you even got wood this weekend.

Dawn   :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteIke,
What hit's?

Thanks for helping my friend out.

Brian,
I can't wait to hit the track Friday.  I might have some suprised for you in LW GP.   ;D

Sean.. well in that case.. i'm gonna follow you around the track all day friday!  :P

am125ike

QuoteIke:
The way you have been riding - there shouldn't be any problem for you to get a top 10.  I wouldn't be surprised if you even got wood this weekend.
Dawn   :)

all together now......
  "WOOD IS GOOD !!!"
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i'd like that dawn! and thanx, the bike has been working pretty good, but all this talk bout gingerman is almost in my head, we'll see friday.

sean, i was wondering if anyone was interested, guess i better go to the classified's  8)

are you and paul in the numbers this weekend, dawn ??