Is it too early fora GATEWAY ROLL CALL?

Started by sdiver68, May 06, 2004, 06:55:53 AM

KBOlsen

I'd like to go for the track day (I've never even seen the place before) but since John has to work Saturday, I guess that's out.  :(

I am free all weekend if anybody needs a hand tho.  Could leave here on Friday night.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Chuck

Walk the track with someone on Saturday night, there are some helpfull pointers to be given about gateway that will help you round it much faster/safer.  If nothing else come by the MC Racing pit and we'll walk it with you.   ;)

Xian_13

QuoteHey X!  I'm on your way to Gateway.  You could drive to Kankakee, load your stuff in my trailer, and go the rest of the way with me if you want to.  I'm at about your halfway point from Plymoth.  3 hourts to my house if traffic isn't bad, and a bit more than that from here to Gateway.
K3

I am Very Greatful for the offer...

However,
I give up :-[

After this last weekend at BHFs, I am not going to waste anymore money trying to compete on the Pile of "Nutz" bike of mine.

I will be in 100% Retirement till I can Acquire a bike that will...
1 Start
2 Be competitive
3 NOT be a Kawasucki

Hopefully it won't take me more then a month to sort this out.

13X
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

PJ

QuoteDean and I will be doing school on Saturday, not sure if we are going to race on Sunday.

Come on Brian...you and Dean need to stay and race! I really enjoy racing with you guys...
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Chuck

Xian-  Kawasuckie?  Cmon man.  Even if you got a new 600R?  As rossi proved last month...Man counts for alot, machine only helps.

Xian_13

QuoteXian-  Kawasuckie?  Cmon man.  Even if you got a new 600R?  As rossi proved last month...Man counts for alot, machine only helps.

I 100% agree is not the machine that Wins

But how well would Rossi have done if he had to push his bike the Whole race?

Last weekend my bike refused to start till it was time to load up...
then she started right up like there was nothing wrong  :-X

13X
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

r1owner

Anyone know if Tom Mason (Pirelli Tire guy) is going to be there on Saturday?

Protein Filled

I don't think Tommy will be there on Saturday, but Mitch will. He is Tommy's helper and will have Michelin's with him.

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

r1owner

QuoteI don't think Tommy will be there on Saturday, but Mitch will. He is Tommy's helper and will have Michelin's with him.

Please tell me he'll have Pirellis too!

Protein Filled

No. Tommy is not selling Pirelli's this year...only Michelin's.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

GSXR RACER MIKE

Weather mis-cast at the moment:

Sunday 78*, mostly sunny, and only a 20% chance of rain.  :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

tshort

So all the races are on Sunday?  That'll make for a long day.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128