News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is it too early fora GATEWAY ROLL CALL?

Started by sdiver68, May 06, 2004, 06:55:53 AM

SliderPhoto

Just got word, I'll be there both days.  :D

Chuck

What's a matter Xian?  Still sore?  Bike still broke?  Skeered?  Cmon man what happened to coffee to the winner?  Hope to see you there, as well as everyone else.

tigerblade

QuoteJust got word, I'll be there both days.  :D

Sweet.  Picture pages, picture pages, lot of fun with picture pages...    ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Xian_13

QuoteSweet.  Picture pages, picture pages, lot of fun with picture pages...    ;D

Few reasons I am unsure

1. Money
2. Money for tires
3. Need to bum a ride, cuz my team mate is out of money
4. See number one :P

All joking aside,
I don't know the track, and can't make it there Saturday to learn it.
We will see how this weekend goes, Gateway was the only track on my No Visit list in Jan.

13x
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Gixxer124

I'll be there, also. Need to get the truck repaired still. Better get working on it. :)

tigerblade

QuoteI'll be there, also. Need to get the truck repaired still. Better get working on it. :)

Are you going for both days?
Younger Oil Racing

grim_racer

Count me in for both days. Heard Scott (AM #113) was coming too.

Super_KC124

QuoteAre you going for both days?

Yes. I'll be down around 11:00 am sat.   See you then.  :)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey X!  I'm on your way to Gateway.  You could drive to Kankakee, load your stuff in my trailer, and go the rest of the way with me if you want to.  I'm at about your halfway point from Plymoth.  3 hourts to my house if traffic isn't bad, and a bit more than that from here to Gateway.
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tigerblade

QuoteYes. I'll be down around 11:00 am sat.   See you then.  :)

I think I'm heading over Friday night.  I'm traveling for work all week, so it'll be interesting.  Leaving from Memphis Friday morning, back to Columbia, back to St. Louis.  The main thing that sucks about race weekends is no sleeping in...   :P
Younger Oil Racing

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Rich

I had been planning on it since my dad lives in STL.....

But as all of my friends either have to work, have family in town, have a wedding to go to, have blown motors, etc.....I'm on the fence.
Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing