***  Spoiler **** Yeeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Started by EX#996, May 02, 2004, 04:09:34 PM

EX#996

As much as I respect Matt Mladin, it was absolutely wonderful to see some fresh faces on the podium in the AMA superbike race.

How many of you appreciated Miquel's wave to Aaron Yates as he passed him?   ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Pretty sure its Mat with one 't'. ;D ;D

When did Miguel do that to Yates? Just so I can watch for it when I see it later.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

bmfgsxr

even though i normally get bored of watching the same person win all the time i was kind of disspointed when i didnt pull it off. but its still good to see different peeps up there.  and it was a cool move when he waved to yates. but i thought dave podowskis comment was annoying. he said something along the lines of "see ya, my set up was better" when he was refering to what duhamel meant by the wave when clearly it was a respect thing.

stumpy

a-men sister, good to see all those Hondas up front too. Great Sunday race. God loves a Honda!  Go Geoff May too! I was just rubbin' elbows with that guy last weekend, well maybe he rubbed my elbow as he flew past me ;)

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

SliderPhoto

Can you put "possible AMA spoiler" in the title. Thanks. No biggy, I wont get to see the races for awhile. :(

cornercamping

QuoteCan you put "possible AMA spoiler" in the title. Thanks. No biggy, I wont get to see the races for awhile. :(

I have them on my computer if you want them  ;D

tigerblade

QuoteCan you put "possible AMA spoiler" in the title. Thanks. No biggy, I wont get to see the races for awhile. :(

Yeah, I figured the title meant Paul's bike was done...   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

Gosh Guys....

I only gave just a little hint, not the results of both races.  Sorry if I spoiled it for everyone.

Dawn   :-[

tigerblade

QuoteGosh Guys....

I only gave just a little hint, not the results of both races.  Sorry if I spoiled it for everyone.

Dawn   :-[

No problem; just haven't had a chance to watch my tapes of the races yet.  So is Paul's bike done yet?   :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

QuoteNo problem; just haven't had a chance to watch my tapes of the races yet.  So is Paul's bike done yet?   :)

Nope...   :(

Super_KC124

Everybody knows you put "spoiler" in the title if it has to do with the weeks races.  ;D

He, he, he! :-*

EX#996

QuoteEverybody knows, if you haven't seen the weeks races, don't look at anything with "spoiler" in the title.  ;D

I didn't have the word 'Spoiler' in the title until this morning.

Dawn   :-/
(will I ever live this one down?)
Paul and Dawn Buxton