K3's comeback!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, May 01, 2004, 04:24:06 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

I got some great news yesterday.  My MRI showed no tear in the rotator cuff!  So I asked, "Why does it hurt so much?"  The chiropractor said, "Because it's dislocated.  Here, let me fix that for you!"  CRUNCH!  Oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......
Well, today is better.  Much better.  My range of motion is greatly improved, the pain is down, and the doc says that I should be back in the game after a few weeks of therapy.  So I may be back in the saddle by June!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ride 'em, Cowboy!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Steviebee

arent chiropracter's GREAT.
I go to doctor,  he says "your fine"  here take some pills.

I go to chiropracter he says "this is whats wrong, and here's how we fix it!"

Super Dave

Chris, how'd you pop that out?
Super Dave

Gixxer124

Chris fall down, go boom? ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteChris, how'd you pop that out?
Working at my job, in an UN-SHORED excavation.  The wall fell in and nailed me.  OSHA would have loved it, but they're never around unless someone actually dies...

Who needs shoring anyhow?  It's only federal law. >:(
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

tigerblade

K3-

Sorry to hear about your accident.  I was wondering how you got hurt.  Glad to hear you'll be back soon though!  

My brother will be graduating from chiropractic school in December.  They can do amazing things...
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK3-

My brother will be graduating from chiropractic school in December.  They can do amazing things...
If I had my life to live over, I would make it my goal to become a chiropractor.  Five minutes with one of those guys can change your life!  I tell my chiropractor regularly that he is a god...  And I list him as a sponsor!

The regular doctors tell you that you will need surgury, tharapy, cloned organs...  The chiropractor goes "Crunch!  You're fixed.  $40 please!"
My insurance doesn't even cover Chiro.  I pay for it out of my pocket, and worth every penney!

tigerblade

It's never too late.  My brother has classmates a lot older than you.  It seems like chiropractors are finally getting to the point that people see them as "real" doctors.  It is essentially like med school except instead of learning to cover up problems with drugs, they learn to help the body heal itself.  What chirpractors do makes a lot of sense.  Like he always says, you don't take aspirin because your body has an aspirin deficiency; you do it to cover a symptom of a problem.  Chiropractors fix the problem.   :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...