Blackhawk July 15th VRU

Started by Super Dave, April 30, 2004, 09:28:22 AM

Super Dave

Ok, I'm having the first one next week (Visionsports Racer University)...

So, I'm open to taking people for the second one on July 15th.

More info?

http://www.team-visionsports.com/pages/953779/index.htm
Super Dave

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

MadXX

How much do you need up front and where do I send the check?

Super Dave

QuoteHow much do you need up front and where do I send the check?

Good question.

It's kind of informal.

First, need to put together the riders for the program.  Filled the last one, which is going on on May 6th, then we can worry about it a bit then.

Usually, a credit card is all I need to hold it, and then we work it from there.

I've got a link to a pdf form here

http://www.team-visionsports.com/images/VRU2004Application.pdf

that has all of the pertinate information...

But you're close enough to where I work that you can drop it off with me there, too...  as long as I'm still working there...  hmmmm.
Super Dave

Steviebee

I'll be there for the first one on May 6th.  I'm also going for the July date.  I'll hopefully post my report from the entire weekend,  from VRU to Friday practice to the races on Sat and Sunday  !!

Oh  btw, Dave i know your going to cringe at hearing this, but i just rebuilt my front brakes,  with EBC Kit pads,  so i got to spend some time in the moring breaking them in.

Super Dave

QuoteOh  btw, Dave i know your going to cringe at hearing this, but i just rebuilt my front brakes,  with EBC Kit pads,  so i got to spend some time in the moring breaking them in.

You ever bed in a set?

I could never get it done.

Ouch.  

Experience led me to run Vesrah's.  And my right arm thanks them everytime I go out on the track.
 ;D
Super Dave

Steviebee

well I didnt like the old vesrah all that much, they wore out real quick,  I was back to hand fisting the brakes after one weekend.

So ill try the new ones,  whenever i can get them.

I had a set of kit pads from last year so i couldnt let them go to waist.

Super Dave

Quotewell I didnt like the old vesrah all that much, they wore out real quick,  I was back to hand fisting the brakes after one weekend.

It's not that they wore out...

The stamped backing plates would distort with heat, so your first pull was to straighten the backing plate...reduced the available lever travel to get the pads in good contact with the rotors.
Super Dave