Vesrah rocks!

Started by bmfgsxr, April 29, 2004, 04:46:12 PM

bmfgsxr

well i recently picked up a set of vesrah srjl 17's (brake pads for those that dont know).  but here is why i bought them.

while racing down at vir my brakes were absolute garbage. i still had the old fluid, and they felt like wood. no feel, and weak power.  i was being lazy and didnt want to bother changing out fluid at the time. im usually pretty darn good on the brakes, but my brakes felt so shitty i was getting passed on them a little too often (normally doesnt happen that often). so i picked up the srjl's from vesrah and i cant believe the power, bite, and feel of these pads. even with the old fluid my brakes have never felt better.  so if you think you need better braking power and feel try these and you will not be dissapointed. contact nancy@vesrah.com for your vesrah needs.  

K3 Chris Onwiler

SHHHHHHHHH!!!  Don't tell everyone! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

The SRJL's (Super RJL's) have laser cut backing plates...

Last longer and they are waaaay cool.

Did you say contingency?

How about no bed in?  Just race.  When life is made easier by a product...

Super Dave

hooter31

GOT TURNED ON TO VESRAH 1 1/2 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD TO BORROW A BIKE.I USE ONLY VESRAH NOW... :) :) ;)

OlDirtyBrian

Would anyone be able to hook me up with a set for a '99 SV before monday. I know its short notice but i just realized that they need to be replaced

Clay

I too just picked up a set.  DAMN...let me say again...DAMN!!!!  I used Carbone Lorraine's before.  They had a great progressive feel.  These SRJL's will put me on my butt if I'm not careful after being used to those!  I just got my rotors sandblasted, spent the night polishing...getting the roughness out of them and then flushing my lines and building good pressure.  I'm ready to ROCK on the brakes at Jennings now!  LOL  Man, it's like I just got a whole new braking system.  ;D

bmfgsxr

ive run the ebc HH, sbs greens, pf 95's, and none of them offer the combined bite, feel, and progressiveness of the vesrahs. like i said, i still need to bleed my lines from last august (i know i am a friggen slacker for that one) but these things felt better than any other pads i have ever run. and i dont carry on about products ever.. but i just wanted to share the experience with you clowns. ;) anyone who tries these pads will not be dissapointed!  i cant wait to try them out at my home track (loudon) which is a perfect track to put your brakes to the test. not that slowing down from 155+mph at vir for turn one isnt a good enough test. ;)

smoke

I have a set I just have not put them on the bike yet.  I figured i would use up the EBCs before I put Vs on.

AND BY THE WAY BMF!!!!!!!!!  You should have been here at SUMMIT today!!!!!!!!!!!   great weather great all a round. There were a lot  alot of get offs today in the AMs.  The EXs did get red flaged a few times.  I met the crew late.  I think Dave took them on a track walk.

bmfgsxr

QuoteI have a set I just have not put them on the bike yet.  I figured i would use up the EBCs before I put Vs on.

AND BY THE WAY BMF!!!!!!!!!  You should have been here at SUMMIT today!!!!!!!!!!!   great weather great all a round. There were a lot  alot of get offs today in the AMs.  The EXs did get red flaged a few times.  I met the crew late.  I think Dave took them on a track walk.

i would have loved to have been there bro, but it just wasnt in the cards this time. ill be at loudon on may 15/16. then again on june 10th weekend, and ill be going to vir for june 25th weekend. i imagine youll be there that weekend as well so we will have to have a beer after the races for sure.  8)

Bart #72

The Vesrah's srjl felt great on my 03 R6 for about half of the day then they started to SQUEEL and fade then just went sh!t.  I have two other friends that race on the 03 R6 and are expierencing the same.  

Anyone else expierence this?
Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Super Dave

I haven't.  And I had Super RJL's on last year.
Super Dave