News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Different Corner Working Organizations

Started by LauraCole, September 17, 2002, 01:40:39 PM

Leo_W._Halm

Laura,
I have worked the AMA events at Daytona, VIR, and RoadAtlanta with the US Marshals group under Egor Emery.  I don't know if they have additional people that are regulars from the tracks, but US Marshals is the organizing body.  My home track is Brainerd with the CRA.
Hi Dan - I'll see you in Daytona
Leo ;D

Tracy

CRA is my first home of cornerworking, and I have to say, I have been blessed with the likes of Mike and Leo and Fizzer!!!!   We have a fun crew and are always looking to expand our family!!!  Any takers??? ;)

Bill_Ritger

The Midwest Safety Crew does the CCS and Formula USA races at Road America, Blackhawk Farms, Gingerman and we help out at Mid-America Motorplex and the ama races at Road America. The website will be up soon.

CRA_Mike

When your website is up, please post its URL here.  I know that a number of CRA workers are planning to work the AMA race at Road America at the beginning of June, and the website might give us a little more info with which to coordinate your workers and ours.

Bill_Ritger

Will do Mike. I hope it will be up in a couple of weeks. Chicago SCCA will most likly have the job of staffing the AMA races but all of us motorcycle workers will be there. See you in June.
How was MAM? 8)

CRA_Mike

MAM was pretty darned good.  The "local" worker turnout, including paid MAM workers, was better than I expected, and they enjoyed working with and learning from us.  Most stuck around after "paid hours" and finished out the day with us.  Elias Ruiz is the Corner Chief and is real good to work with and eager to help.  The track is in pretty decent shape, and the corner stations are completed, stocked up, and work out pretty well.  And the drag races they ran, even with the bigger, faster cars, didn't seem to be a problem while we ran our races.

When you go there for F-USA or CCS, make sure Aaron knows that you want to have a pit bike race - we had one late on Saturday afternoon and it was hysterical!  Everybody was in leathers and helmets, but you had XR100s up against Zumas up against microbikes, and it was just comical!  ;D