News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What a WHINER!

Started by OmniGLH, September 16, 2002, 10:06:40 PM

Carlos Checa

Quoteyes, Mr. DeSioux,
this board is an international one, and is viewable by us all.
first off, those words that Ike wrote about talking to me is untrue.
Max and i are not the best of friends, he's ok, but none the less slow   ;)
  you guys are making funny jokes here, but the real truth is that Giacomo
knows that I'm enroute to my personal goal of 25 World Championships,
and am in a comfortable place in my own mind, as I have a decent start at it.
  and let that also serve as words of wisdom to you and all "you need a good start!"

pay attention to your 'contact patch'
   8)

Valentino,
Congratulation to you for fantastic victory. I come from back after much bad start. I catch everyone including max then go behind you. You ride very fast and rhythm is very good. you see me and you try to go but I go with you. You try hard to go again and I go with you when I pass your rhthym not so good as me. So I push and push and try to go so I feel bad for championship so you win. Congratulation to you and team for good championship. So I feel good rhythm and Yamaha is very good. So next year win and win so to championship for me. Max ride good but rhythm so not fast as me so I overtake to win but not so good to push in the rain. So I give championship to you.
Carlos Checa
Factory Yamaha MotoGP Rider
2003 MotoGP Champion

Valentino

QuoteValentino,

I come from back after much bad start.

Carlos Checa
2003 MotoGP

hello Carlos,
 remember....

"you need a good start!"  

and 2003 not here yet ....

am125ike

brian,
you play too much !!! LOLOL
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Frank_Angel

I have mixed feelings about this. There's a lot of guys that have been in this situation, and they sometimes get bumped, sometimes not.

Nate Kern got bumped involuntarily after Daytona this year, he never got the chance to complete a full amateur season. Chris Beck had a great year last year and got his championship. Looking for more competition, Len Santangelo bumped voluntarily this year after winning just about every race he entered. Tomer Levy is now doing great. All of these guys will be (or already are) fast experts.

I argued pretty hard with Kevin Elliot about bumping Nate, and lost. In retrospect, it has been better for Nate, and Kevin made the right call.

On the flip side, an amateur championship is something that you should get only one shot at, and it's a shame if it's taken away due to good performance. Some guys are in this just for the fun - and an amateur championship means a lot to them. Other guys are using it as a stepping stone to (hopefully) something bigger.

OmniGLH

QuoteValentino,
Congratulation to you for fantastic victory. I come from back after much bad start. I catch everyone including max then go behind you. You ride very fast and rhythm is very good. you see me and you try to go but I go with you. You try hard to go again and I go with you when I pass your rhthym not so good as me. So I push and push and try to go so I feel bad for championship so you win. Congratulation to you and team for good championship. So I feel good rhythm and Yamaha is very good. So next year win and win so to championship for me. Max ride good but rhythm so not fast as me so I overtake to win but not so good to push in the rain. So I give championship to you.
Carlos Checa
2003 MotoGP Champion

LMAO!!! You guys are crackin my sh*t up!!!
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

TZDeSioux

QuoteValentino,
Carlos Checa
2003 MotoGP Champion

Carlos!!!! You are the man! I believe you will win the championship in 2003.  :)

Valentino

QuoteCarlos!!!! You are the man! I believe you will win the championship in 2003.  :)

drrrrrrrr
           eeeeaammmm
                    errrrr

Sete Gibernau

Quote  drrrrrrrr
           eeeeaammmm
                    errrrr

Hola Rossifumi

for sure you cannot call Senor Checa dreamer. Carlos is so much determined maybe cause some crash. He possess the heart of lion to go very fast and brave. For sure maybe he will be champion in 2003! So you will be top speed of the Yamaha M1 very close to Honda for win in 2003. Dreamer you will be to call Spanish rider no good! For sure I will win Spanish Grand Prix next year so maybe you dream to grow full beard.
Adios
Sete Gibernau
Telefonica Movistar Suzuki
2003 MotoGP runner up

Valentino

QuoteHola Rossifumi
Carlos is so much determined maybe cause some crash. He possess the heart of lion to go very fast and brave. For sure

maybe

he will be champion in 2003! So you will be top speed of the Yamaha M1

very close to Honda

for win in 2003.

Adios
Sete Gibernau
Telefonica Movistar Suzuki
2003 MotoGP

Senor Sete,
you say 'maybe', you say 'very close'.....

i show you 2003, in 2003.
thank you
http://images.motograndprix.com/multimedia/151/151563.jpg

coyn586

isn't this the same stuff I heard last year about Matt (don't remember his last name).  I whitnessed Matt race at Buttonwillow last year..  That dude was a FAST amatuer..  I've also seen Dave, and Kane running this year..  Both are fast..

Bottom line..  Quit whining..  just go faster.

or.. just do trackdaz ;D

Daijiro Kato

QuoteSenor Sete,
you say 'maybe', you say 'very close'.....

i show you 2003, in 2003.
thank you
http://images.motograndprix.com/multimedia/151/151563.jpg

Valentino,
you have disgraced yourself and your famiry!
Sayonara
Daijiro

am125ike

QuoteValentino,
you have disgraced yourself and your famiry!
Sayonara
Daijiro

i cant stop laughin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!