News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bridgestone tyres

Started by watsonx11, April 16, 2004, 05:17:47 PM

watsonx11

???

Just wandering how many SV racers out there are using bridgestones?  And what you think of them.  Also witch ones are you using?

Super Dave

Where are you located?  

There are some Bridgestone tire vendors out there that go to the races.  They would probably be a better source.  They will have the newest tires available and should have the technical knowledge to tell you the difference.

My Michelin guys are like that, and should be no reason why the Bridgestone guys don't do the same.

One of the vendors might drop in on this thread.
Super Dave

Chuck

Lithium Motorsports is the best place to go for Bridgestone tires.  You won't find a nicer bunch of guys either.  On top of all that they do suspension set up, and repair and offer a wide veriety of accesories.  They attend all CCS Graitplains and Midwest events...possibly more.  Call Robert if you need them shipped.

http://www.lithiummotorsports.com/

1-800-894-7190

motomadness

If you are in the Southeast or Florida region check out Longeivty Racing.  They run a racing school in that region and run with Bridgestones on TZ and R6's for a couple of years now.  They may be a good choice for information on LW racer needs.

I ran them on my TZ last year, and found the slicks to be very good.  I got another two-stroke racer to buy them and has never looked back.  From what I have heard the Bridgestone might be the tire of choice for the LW racer, although I hadn't tried the Michelins until after the season was over and the temperature had dropped.

Ask the boys at Longevity Racing.