News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit Point Updates

Started by xlr8tn2, September 13, 2002, 09:11:14 AM

xlr8tn2

Just wondering when we may expect to see the results for the last round at Summit Point.  Also, just curious about the Summit Track Championship points.

Thanks,
Brent

anonymous2

K Norris

Whats the big difficulty in posting results ? I just don't f**king get it. How about Supertwins results from June 28-30 VIR ? I don't complain about elevated entry fees and last minute schedule changes to financially prop up F-USA events, but i will bitch about CCS not posting race results. How F**king hard can it be ? How much will it cost to get race results posted on line ? Please include this cost in my entry fee.

Regards,

Kevin Norris

Brent Broussard

I hope everything gets updated soon.  I would like to be able to know where I stand (pointwise) going in the last round at VIR.  Can someone perhaps give us an estimate on a posting date so we can quit bugging you all at CCS?

Thanks,
Brent

Apache

??? I agree.  Why can't they just scan the final race results sheets the day after the race and be done with it.  We need to know where we stand points wise so we can dedicate necessary resources for given race weekend.  Also,  where are my race contingency vouchers?  Are the communication problems CCS or Clearchannel or both.

FullMoonRacing

QuoteI hope everything gets updated soon.  I would like to be able to know where I stand (pointwise) going in the last round at VIR.  Can someone perhaps give us an estimate on a posting date so we can quit bugging you all at CCS?

Don't hold your breath. >:(

FullMoonRacing

UPDATES ARE OUT THERE!!!

...just kidding - hasn't even been a month yet.

xlr8tn2

They made a mistake then a few months back in posting results within 3 days following a race.  Of course it happened to be one that I couldn't make.  I expect nothing less than that.  After all, we pay to race and we should at least know how we did in a timely fashion.

r6_philly

result has been posted!!!

Now we will wait for the points update...

To ROC or not to ROC??? I think I need the class points

xlr8tn2

The summit championship is over.  Who won?  Haven't got a clue!  Points last updated on 6/20/02, well over 2 race events ago and 3 months.  Come on CCS.  Get your act together.

anonymous3

r6_philly

Mid Atlantic class points and overall points has been updated, BTW, still not summit track champ. points.

But I think Tomer Levy won the AM by a long shot... and Rick Beggs for EX, could be wrong though

TiffineyIngram

Email me and I'll give you the HTML for the SP Track Champ.  It's not up because of a small discrepancy with one rider's points--however he is not in contention for track champ so it will not affect the outcome.

TiffineyIngram

Contingencies are shipped to Pat Murphy the Wednesday after an event and he ships out everything your sponsors need by that Friday.  If you are not getting your contingencies, you need to contact the sponsor themselves.  We have reports here in our office that show what each sponsor is to pay out and to whom for each race.