News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Las Vegas Classic map

Started by Team_Excalibur, April 12, 2004, 04:54:49 PM

cstem

Tristan, the trtack day is friday and the weekend is a twin sprints Sat/Sun.  Should be some good action as always.  As far as the transmission goes- we made it back at 4am.  Took it to Nissan the next day and it looks like a $3k tranny- thankfully we have a extended warranty- best $1900 we ever spent.   Hey, I forgot to ask but are you gonna have any other track time on your Suzuki by Vegas or are you going in blind?  You should be quicker on the Suzi, although Will Eikenberry showed just how fast a Kawi can be (although I do not think the motor is 'stock' as his press release says- if it is he got a payday motor!)- see you in Vegas.
The voice of the Southwest.

CCSRACER123CCS

HAHAAHA...I was thinking the same thing about his motor. Did he really bust a 1.18.7?!?!?! If so my truefully stock engined Kawi 600 not 636 went at a 1.19.4 or somewhere around that time. Hopefully I will get some time in on the Gixxer but I don't have one single part for it yet so I am hoping for the best.

Zac

QuoteTristan, the trtack day is friday and the weekend is a twin sprints Sat/Sun.  

According to the schedule the GT races are on Friday as well.  It's nice we'll have sport rider sessions between the GT races, give me some rest between GTU and GTL.

-z.

Team_nuclear123

Corey,

Odds are that Tristan's first time SITTING on the new bike will be the friday am at Vegas.... LOL

That of course menas we have to get things... Like.. Bodywork, shock, sprockets.. lol

Tristan, we do have one thing for the bike.... The Master links! lol

CCSRACER123CCS

Check this out doooode...we have chains and gearing as of today! Twin sprints....lots of track time to learn the new bike but, also means a looong weekend.

Team_nuclear123

Maybe in two weeks time (end of the month) we will have enough parts to actually ride the damn thing!

LOL

Gettin a xr50 this weekend?

I found a drag for the track to groom it, so get the tractor goin!

Team_Excalibur

Zac

Thanks for the map!  :D

Wow, that's changed a lot.  Looks like turn 2 changed to, in addition to the new section in back.

-z.

Rawrider

So which configuration will CCS be running? ???

Team_Excalibur

Yeah, good question!
Anything will be better than backwards :-)
BTW, there was a huge dip where the old front straight met the new turn 1 pavement. Hopefully that's fixed by now.
Not so bad on a bike but brutal on a sidecar, had to look back to see if my passenger fell off.
Frank

cstem

Very cool- thanks excaliber!  More turns to name!  Racers you will have to give me suggestions on race weekend.  Anyone knotice the company who made the drawing "Pabst- Racing"?  Like PBR?
The voice of the Southwest.