News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Light Enclosed Trailer At Summit

Started by sportbikepete, September 12, 2002, 04:29:19 AM

sportbikepete

Saw an enclosed trailer at Summit pitted by the bathrooms that was being pulled by a small car. The trailer looked like it was made of some kind of composite material and wanted to get info on it and where to buy them. Anyone know of this trailer and where I can get info let me know, thanks.

Jeff

QuoteSaw an enclosed trailer at Summit pitted by the bathrooms that was being pulled by a small car. The trailer looked like it was made of some kind of composite material and wanted to get info on it and where to buy them. Anyone know of this trailer and where I can get info let me know, thanks.

I don't know because I wasn't there, but I have a 'glass-lite' trailer (made for Truck'n America by Forrester) which I bought 2 years ago in Leesburg VA.  It's up for sale after this season (10/7 it can go).

It's a fiberglass walled trailer.  They're awesome because they are much lighter than the aluminum trailers, yet stronger and will never rust.  It's a 5x8 enclosed and I'm wanting $1500.  

Towards the end of the season I'll snap some pics and put them up on my website.

I'm in WI right now, but could deliver or meet 1/2 way in most areas (excluding west coast) for the cost of gas...

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

sportbikepete

Thanks for the info but that is not the one. This one was a v-nose and had a different look to it on the outside. I'm looking as light as I can get.