News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Conerworking  at RA

Started by TerryE, April 10, 2004, 08:29:47 AM

TerryE

I wanted to get my name in for corner working at RA. Also a buddy of mine would like too also

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Get ahold of Bill Ritger. He runs the cornerworkers.

His email is ritger@sbcglobal.net .
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Bill_Ritger

Hope you can make it Terry. The worker meeting is at 7:05 at the Road America center each day. We need to be green by 8:00. We'll have a school for new workers so bring your friend.We can always use more workers. If you need more info get hold of me ay ritger@sbcglobal.net

Bill

p.s. We will be looking for experienced workers to staff the AMA event in June. Working this event will be a good start toward getting that experience.

TerryE

I would be more than happy to work that weekend also  I had worked last season

KBOlsen

Bill, Claudia, Dave, EVERYONE...

THANK YOU FOR AN ABSOLUTELY AWESOME WEEKEND!!

Cornerworking is an experience I would recommend to ANYBODY who races, or is considering going racing.

I learned a TON while observing the top riders' performance (and by being able to see firsthand the mistakes that other riders make).  I also came away with a deeper appreciation for all the hard work that is involved in keeping the track SAFE for racing.

These folks make a BIG commitment to us, the riders - spend a day at a flag station and you'll have a whole new perspective!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

tzracer

If you make a donation to the corner workers fund, they wave at   you more enthusiastically than usual and promise 1st class treatment in case of a fall  ;)
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

Super_KC124

Thanks to all the people who braved the weather and made the races a safer experience for everyone!

Did all the racers get a hug from Kim this weekend? I know I did. ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteThanks to all the people who braved the weather and made the races a safer experience for everyone!

Did all the racers get a hug from Kim this weekend? I know I did. ;D

No. >:(    

;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

tigerblade

THANK YOU to all the workers this weekend!  I'm happy to say I didn't need your services like many others did and instead just got to wave at ya.   8)

I didn't get my hug from Kim...   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

KBOlsen

Awww... I will be bringing a whole trailer-full of hugs with me to Blackhawk... you'll just have to be there! 8)
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

stumpy

Hey Kim!
 Seen you hangin' out in "The Bend Area". I bet it was pretty fun watchin' too. Wish the weather was better for you guys too. Great job as always!  

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com