News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heartland Park August,2003

Started by jeanmarie717, February 03, 2004, 05:29:07 PM

jeanmarie717

I was not impressed with this track or the crew (cornerworkes).  Does anyone recall that racer who hit the wall coming out of the back straight and laid in the fire for almost 2 laps before any one got to him?  That was insane!!  

EX#996

Many people remember Arthur Wagner and many prayers were said for him.  

I agree, this incident could be handled better.  HOWEVER, the corner workers are out there for our benefit and I appreciate every single one of them.

We participate in a dangerous sport.  Serious injury and death can happen at anytime.  It is a risk we take.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Burt Munro

It might be helpful if you knew even 10% of the facts surrounding that incident before making such a broad condemnation.  Statements such as yours serve no useful purpose other than to spread false rumors.

I was there. I know the cornerworkers involved, and the external circumstances that hampered the handling of the situation.

As Dawn said, this is a dangerous sport.

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

jeanmarie717

IF I AM WRONG THEN I AM SORRY AND BY NO MEANS WOULD I WANT TO SPREAD FALSE RUMORS.  

TO CLEAR UP MY FALSE STATEMENT, PERHAPS YOU COULD FILL ME IN ON THE FACTS AND THE EXTERNAL CIRCUMSTANCES OF THAT SITUATION.  THANKS