Jennings GP report?

Started by zracer196, April 06, 2004, 05:45:04 AM

zracer196

speedster_1

I can report 2 4th place finishes.... ;D

130Gunner

Frank Trombino is wicked fast.  ;D

MELK-MAN

still coughing up lougies from the dust that the combo of high wind and no rain brewed up.. cough cough  Its always fun to come to your "home" track. Great seeing everyone always improving and comming in with big smiles and comments like "new personal best!" heard that from many including scuba toe who is 1 up in the Toe/Sanne battle. im gonna miss some so pipe up .. Sara finished top 5 in 1 or at least 2 races as has been said, is gonna bea a handfull (wait.. she is/has more that a handfull now  ) had to put that in..
Good to see my buddy Jeff comming back so strong, be paitient. Your gonna win one soon. Eric is gonna be very tough and looks like a dominant AM rider right now. Scuba steve and mills just keep getting better and better. Realy glad these guys ride lt wt.. Joshy always has a smile wheather his finishing near the front or bringing it in on the crash truck. way to go dude. Always good talking with Mark Brown. He brings a ton of experience to the track and anything he says--i listen. He and Tim richardson were dominating the big 2-stroke classes. Steve vento is very fast, if he can just keep the thing on 2 wheels hes gonna be good. Good talking with everyone, saw Derric keys for a moment before i cut out on him to pick up my 3rd place award. Thanks everyone for commin by and sayin hey. One bad note. my team mate Dave mchenry had a em. surgery but will be fine following a normally routine lowside in turn 8 during sat. practice. He had been running 1:19.5s prior to the lowside for 3 laps..
Ran my best ever "consistant times" in the upper-mid to upper 1:19s and low 1:20s. I entered 4 races, had a ball in the mid wt supersport class and finished 3rd. It was so cool on the start, i came from row 2 and dove between Chris Hunt and another rider just before the turn in for turn 1. Ran off the track in turn 4-5 battleing with M. Roulow and just brought it in to save tires. Totally spaced out and missed my friggin mid wt superbike race. Very disapointing as 2nd place was running nearly .5-1 second slower than my times and i would have started on pole.
6TH in the SHOOTout.! yea! .. $105 cash for that. No.. i did not buy dinner...

if ya need a little more from the gang at Jennings about the race weekend..
http://www.jenningsgp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1630
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Love944

Good for you Greg, sorry I missed it! ;)
Laura