looking for trailer accesories

Started by dahustler, April 04, 2004, 02:18:12 PM

dahustler

I'm looking for cabinets and a workbench to put in my trailer. I would like them to be somewhat light weight and have latches on them so they won't pop open during transport, Does anyone know of any places that sell them?
David Vaughn
ccs mw ex#27
TrackdayMag.com Racing
Chitown Hustlers

tigerblade

I have an oil cabinet from Blazin' Bell Tech.  Wonderful people to work with (I think we even got a Christmas card) and product is excellent quality.

http://www.blazinbelltech.com/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

xseal

H-man

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Super Dave

Dave, Rubbermaid makes some stuff too.  I think that stuff is available at Sears or Home Depot, etc.  Plastic...lightweight.  Should have something for a lock on the outside so that it can be latched shut during transport.

And they are inexpensive...I know you have a small budget like me, so that's my recommendation.
Super Dave

dahustler

Thanks for the replys. Any suggestions on flooring? I hate to see tile peel up. I'm looking for something cheap and durable. Diamond plate is way too expensive (about $1000). A friend suggested spray on bedliner, but that seems way too permanent. I have a lot of soaked in spills so I would probably have to replace it for the tile to stick. thanks for your help guys.
Dave
David Vaughn
ccs mw ex#27
TrackdayMag.com Racing
Chitown Hustlers

EX#996

If we did it over again we would probably go with a good quality floor paint.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Zac

We put down the cheapest vinyl flooring home depot had.  It lasted well for a season, now it's pretty ragged.  I'm thinking about a floor paint to replace it after I finally get around to ripping up the vinyl.

-z.

Thingy

I put down roll-in bed liner.  It works very nice because it resists chemicals, has good traction, etc.  However, if you  transport dirt bikes as well (like I do), it is very difficult to sweep out due to the texture of the floor surface.   :-/
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

KBOlsen

We (I) put six coats of urethane on the floor of our trailer.  Eventually, we'll put in indoor/outdoor carpeting.  It's never slippery, can be swept readily and taken out to air when necessary.

And when it gets too nasty, it's cheap enough to replace!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Super Dave

QuoteThanks for the replys. Any suggestions on flooring? I hate to see tile peel up. I'm looking for something cheap and durable. Diamond plate is way too expensive (about $1000). A friend suggested spray on bedliner, but that seems way too permanent. I have a lot of soaked in spills so I would probably have to replace it for the tile to stick. thanks for your help guys.
Dave

Yeah, vinyl blows.

If I were ordering a new trailer, I'd get it with Line-X (bedliner stuff) in a heart beat.  

Paint is reliable.
Super Dave