News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VIR Roll Call

Started by Peanut, April 01, 2004, 11:46:48 AM

castle228

Smoke, you're not making it down there this weekend? C'mon man....come down and work with me. Andy from PA Posse will be there as will Allen from Summit. I think I'm headin' down Friday afternoon.

Let me know if you can get the kitchen pass.  ;D

Latah.....
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

HeHateMe

Nut,

Man I was going but had a sudden death in the family...gotta show respect.  BTW you going to JC with Nesba I think smoke is going And My nemisis CANNON (btw this this Morph) is coming

smoke

QuoteSmoke, you're not making it down there this weekend? C'mon man....come down and work with me. Andy from PA Posse will be there as will Allen from Summit. I think I'm headin' down Friday afternoon.

Let me know if you can get the kitchen pass.  ;D

Latah.....

ahhhhhhh  u got jokes???????????

ecumike

QuoteAll you betta watch out. I will be there Friday morning as well with fresh rubber and a new attitude. Looks like ecumike and I will be playing some cat and mouse on Friday with his new 125. I can hear it now....." Man, I think I just ran over a squirrel!!"

"NO.... that was Mike on his 125" LOL ;D

You are running Friday practice right mike?

OK... well I'm gonna have to take you up on your offer... I'm 90% sure I'll be there on Friday now. So let the games begin. :D

ScottR686

I'll be there Thurs. night. Can't wait to see how the new bike does. My first race weekend as an expert also.

castle228

Quoteahhhhhhh  u got jokes???????????

Yup, I got jokes!  ;D You got that kitchen pass yet?  ::)
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

r6_philly

I will be there... I may chicken out if it rains though  ;D

Just came back from VIR this morning. Planning on leaving Thur.

See you all out there! I may do the practice day, but need $$ and tires, so I don't know for sure...

porky

8)Me and Joanne will be there, but look out supertwin experts on top of her 125 she'll also be on a 996 this year, look out superbraker in turn one ;D ;D

ecumike

Sooooo... James and Trey.... did you chicken out?  :o ;D
I didn't see you in the races this weekend?