News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Daytona'04  R.O.C CANCELED !!!!

Started by BERZERKER, March 24, 2004, 07:38:37 AM

lil_thorny

Oh yeah, Roger(Hot Bodies) still owes me a front fender he lost to me in a pool match...
sorry for changing the subject guys ;D
Benj.

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteLike last year, I will be basing my decisions on the caliber of adult entertainment venues near the tracks that i attend. Blackhawk.. has "Diamond Jims"
where works the sweet Nicole.  

;D ;D

Thought you had to be 21 to go into Diamond Jims/Isabella Queen? ;D Too bad Screamin Meemies closed (full nudie bar in Janesville owned by teh same guy who owns Diamond Jims) down. No alcohol was served so 18yr olds could 'enjoy'. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

lil_thorny

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteRob...
I'm 30
Benj.

Ooops. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tinks I was tinking of the wrong guy. ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

CCS854

Anybody have a link for Homestead info?  The only website I could find Racemiami.com was updated in 2000...no map of the road course.

Can we camp inside the track, or are we kicked out ala DIS?

Eddie#200

QuoteTHIS IS B.S.,HOMESTED IS A FL(only) REGION TRACK(not a track that host multiple regions)...IT SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A TRACK TO DECIDE NAT'L  CHAMPIONSHIPS.DON'T TAKE ME THE WRONG WAY,FL REGION HAS MANY VERY FAST RIDERS THAT COULD PROBABLY WIN AT ALMOST ANY TRACK. BUT TO HAVE THE FINALE AT HOMESTED WOULD DEFINITLY GIVE THEM AN ADVANTAGE...just my 2 cents(i live in fl and it would not be a problem to attend any track days or races, so my opion is not based on having to travel ).

I think this is awefull.  So, the Florida guys could be winning all of the trophies this year.  I think the ROC should be at Blackhawk. ;D

CCSRacer114

QuoteAnybody have a link for Homestead info?  The only website I could find Racemiami.com was updated in 2000...no map of the road course.

Can we camp inside the track, or are we kicked out ala DIS?

http://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com/

quicktoy

Benji..u gotta go to miami for any descent strip clubs..my temamate, my girlfriend and i went to like 5 stip clubs one night back during the december race in the homestead area and they were the worst clubs id ever been to..fricken nasty ass girls and the shit was weird, since no one tips them on stage, they come asking for tips throughout the whole club when they get off stage

Homestead has beautiful ammenities though guys.   i know its an extra drive, but well worth it
My return as an Amateur

CCS854

Quotehttp://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com/

I tried that one, but couldn't find a map of the roadcourse.  Also not able to view a trackmap through CCS webpage...just a logo where the map should be.

Peanut

you guys seems to whine alot imo..

why would someone back off ccs because of the roc?  don't get me wrong, i like my national trophy, but i worked hard all year for my regional ones.

i want more regional championships so i'm following ccs ma regional races, period.  why would a good rider bounce back and forth and just race whoever is closest if they want to win a championship?  they would need to stick to 1 or the other to be a factor.

if you don't have it at dis, any other track is someone's "home" turf even road atlanta.  with wera's race there and nesba now having 2 trackdays there, you can practice.  vir, barber, homestead, etc. everywhere else in the east someone will have a advantage.

am i happy about the roc being moved, no.  will it affect my attendance, it's to early to tell.  will it affect my regional decisions, hell no.

it seems to me, especially after reading a number of things from guys who have been around like sd, ccs, wera and ama have all made mistakes along the way but they are all we have.  it's not life or death whichever way you guys go, just make your decision and do it.

the whining gets a bit tiresome after a while.

CCS854

lil_thorny

Scott, I know what you are saying, it's like they are little dirty street dogs begging for food.  I hope to make it to ROC this year, how far is Miami from there?  If I make it, you'll have to show me around  ;D