News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Update On Rider Helicoptered Out Of Pocono?

Started by sportbikepete, September 04, 2002, 06:24:31 PM

Howard Cho

sportbikepete:  I am pretty sure I've now made the name/face connection...I just hope that I'm not confusing you w/ someone else.  You know, there are so many nice people at the tracks, and I've met so many people...(not to mention my memory sucks--keep that in mind).  Well, you were right about the full suspension helping me out--I had the fastest laptimes of my friends that day, which is unusual.  Now only if I could learn to ride without crashing...haha.

LauraCole:  Thank you very much for the information--I really do appreciate it.  Luckily I am really not experiencing any real problems, and I'm feeling better every day.  When I said my memory was awful, I meant to say it has always been awful...with or without the crash.  Now, if you can suggest a book helping me cope with my general stupidity, that would be great...ha ha.  Thanks again for your concern and help.

sportbikepete

Howard I'm seeing Chris Beck tonight so I'll tell him how you are doing, he has been concerned.

cho

Excellent...tell him I said hello and I'm living.  Are you also from NJ?  I believe he lives right by me.

sportbikepete

He is in Rockaway about 15 mintues form you. I'm in Stroudsburg.

cho

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but if you raced in the Mid-Atlantic region in 2001-2002, you might be in the videos I posted on YouTube.  I have more tapes, but they're Hi-8, so I need to find a camera/deck so I can digitize/upload them.  If you're in there, enjoy!  I gotta admit, though, the focus is on my friends and myself.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLED13F9BF6A0EF7E1