Points Updated

Started by SliderPhoto, September 04, 2002, 03:57:49 PM

SliderPhoto

I've updated the points. They include Blackhawk August 24-25. The CCS link for Hallet is currently dead. When that comes online, I'll add those as well.

I've changed the calculation for overall points to include only specified classes.

Sponsor info is now shown as well. If you want your sponsor info updated, send me an e-mail at jackb@sliderphoto.com.

http://www.sliderphoto.com/CCS/results/index.htm

Andy

Excellent updates - much better than the CCS site - where do you get your info from

SliderPhoto

QuoteExcellent updates - much better than the CCS site - where do you get your info from

Thanks. Kevin normally sends me the information when he can, so I get the data directly from CCS. CCS actually shows more info, but I provide a few different views of the data.

If I ever find the time, I'm going to add some of the features I've been considering for months. Maybe in the off season. There's always so much to do...

sdiver68

thanks Jack, your updates and continued maintenance of this feature is very much appreciated.  What say you continue to clean it up and sell it to CCS :D
MCRA Race School Instructor