Suzuki Contingency for 2004?

Started by tshort, March 09, 2004, 04:01:12 PM

tshort

Anyone know if forms for 2004 are available for Suzuki contingency?  Where?
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Super Dave

They usually have them on line when they are available on the Suzuki USA website.
Super Dave

tshort

QuoteThey usually have them on line when they are available on the Suzuki USA website.

Yeah, I looked there - nada.  And CCS has one on their website, dated 2002 :-/   Anyway, they appear to only be paying out at the FUSA/CCS events, not the CCS-only events, which means RA coming up in April - so need to get this nailed down sooner than later.  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

Tom:

I found this on the CCS site under contingency.  Hopefully it should help.

http://www.formulausa.com/contingency/OEM%20dates%203-9-04.pdf

Dawn   :)

tshort

QuoteTom:

I found this on the CCS site under contingency.  Hopefully it should help.

Thanks, Dawn - I saw that, too.  Doesn't tell you where to sign up, tho.  I'll keep digging.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Super Dave

Should have something at tech.

Or you call call Morgan Broadhead at Suzuki in Brea, CA.  He'll tell you where the forms are etc.

You got a new SV, Tom?  Don't think they pay contingency on the previous generation SV's anymore.
Super Dave

EX#996

QuoteYou got a new SV, Tom?  Don't think they pay contingency on the previous generation SV's anymore.

I believe your right on this one Dave.

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eric Kelcher

Normal Suzuki Contigency is current year and two previous year models. Yamaha, Kawasaki and Honda current year and previous year. Aprilia and Buell any year model.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

tshort

QuoteYou got a new SV, Tom?  Don't think they pay contingency on the previous generation SV's anymore.

No - still same one.  But it's an 02, which they do pay on (2 years old or newer).  Talked to Suz America yesterday, they said they will have their form posted by end of this week - and should also be available on CCS website.  Also should be available at tech at the track, as last resort.  cool.  Now all I have to do is figure out how to place in the money...
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Eric Kelcher

Yes, Aprilia was/is the only one that pays for amateur.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Super Dave

Yamaha used to have the Seca II Challenge for amateurs only...   ;D
Super Dave