AARON YATES IS AN UNPROFESSIONAL JERK!! {revisited

Started by THE_D.O.C., September 03, 2002, 04:13:40 PM

THE_D.O.C.

www.cyclenews.com

aaron yates WILL pay a sizeable fine for his actions at VIR this past month. HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HO HO HO!!! ;)

SERVES HIM RIGHT!!

r6_philly

hey man, he was just being selfish and self serving, he chose the only option that came to his mind. I agree he should be disciplined and shouldn't do it again, but doesn't really qualify him being a jerk. he wasn't thinking, or was thinking the wrong way, but no way you can judge a person based on that :)

and looking whos talking  :P

THE_D.O.C.

i suppose it doesn't matter what you think eh? besides, what do you think kevin elliott would do to you if you laid down in the track? that's right, it'd be more than a fine. they should suspend his butt too.

r3card

every response in any forum from you is a smart remark. whats up. nothing good to say?

THE_D.O.C.

it was a big debate last time. i'm just parlaying the facts. sorry if the facts hurt your feelings. now put away your aaron yates action figure.

r3card

dont care for him myself or his action figures. smart ass

r6_philly

Quotei suppose it doesn't matter what you think eh? besides, what do you think kevin elliott would do to you if you laid down in the track? that's right, it'd be more than a fine. they should suspend his butt too.

I donno, last time I layed down on the track they had to pull the bike off me, pull my leg from the bike, and put me in an ambulance... :p

they should have suspended him, yes I agree, or not allow him back in the race.

talking about an action figure, I wouldn't mind getting a brad action figure with voice action ...

THE_D.O.C.

my theme song is "i'm gonna get you sucka!"  ;D

Will

hmmm..if I were the corner captain...

If he laid down in my turn he'd prolly get the finger from me and possibly my foot up his arse...

r6_philly

Quotehmmm..if I were the corner captain...

If he laid down in my turn he'd prolly get the finger from me and possibly my foot up his arse...

it would be hard with his leathers on  ;D

Dawn